Orders in Business/Commercial English
- Thank you for your quotation of JUNE 1st 20..
- We are pleased to place an order with you for 200 MCF computers.
- Please send us the undermentioned goods.
- We should be grateful for delivery by 26th September 20..
- Please quote number 234.559 on all correspondence.
- Please confirm receipt of the order.
- Your prices are not competitive enough.
- We have therefore decided not to place an order with you.
- Our order no. 100.334 has not yet been delivered.
- Please submit a quotation for a substitute.
- We should like to cancel our order no. 778.001.
- We are pleased to acknowledge your order of 1st July 20..
- Our dispatch department is processing your order.
- Delivery will be made by 6th July 20..
- We will require two weeks to process your order.
- The goods are no longer in stock/out of stock/no longer available.
- However, we can offer you a substitute.
- I am afraid your order has gone missing.
This text was written by Ulrike Schroedter.