Parents – How to help your child to learn English
- My child should read the texts in the book aloud. Why not record these texts, so that your child can listen to them and find out the mistakes itself?
- When my child has difficulties in writing, it often helps when he/she copies texts from the book. One big problem of English is the great difference between spelling and pronunciation.
- Check the folders your child uses at school frequently.
- The best method of learning words is using file cards. On the one side your child writes down the English phrase and on the other the phrase in your mother tongue.
- My child should use the information given in the appendix of the books used at school.