Let's speak English here.
Antworten
kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Apple Notebook

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Hello all together,

yesterday I bought my first Apple Notebook. I have been interested in apple about one year. I read a lot of articles about apple and Steve Jobs, what is different about Apple and Microsoft. Today I work for the first time with this one, it is great, is more easier and faster than other notebooks. Actually I have no office I will buy it tomorrow. Next few days I know more I can make a report.

Bye Alexander

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz
Muttersprache: de, (pl)

Re: Apple Notebook

Beitrag von tiorthan »

I always disliked Apple for the way they rip off their customers. Sure enough their products are of good quality but they often cost almost twice as much (or more) than a comparable or even a better product of some of their competitors.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
MistakeSuggestionYou sure that's right?

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer

In some cases you are right. First of all the price is very high, but maybe I work with my notebook for the next years than it is okay. You don't need any software for the printer or other security systems. You have no crashes with the Computer system. If you have opened a lot of windows that is no problem for the Apple, the Microsoft system is very susceptible and slow. I had very often a lot of questions "Computer reagiert nicht, was möchten Sie tuen" And at the moment I find the instruction is easier and comfortable than a normal Computer.

Bye Alexander

V3ct0r
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: DE/PL

Beitrag von V3ct0r »

Hi @ all,

I agree to tiorthan. Macs are far too overpriced and you really can get a comparable device for half the price. People only buy Macs because it's "cool" and "shiny", but they don't recognize that Apple rips them off: The Hardware in Apple's machines is the same as in any other Computer.

Besides from that: I can't remember when my Windows 7 crashed last time. It hardly ever happens, really. I've never had troubles opening a lot of different windows or tabs, you must have really bad hardware and not enough memory if this is a problem. If you take care of your Windows and clean the registry regularily, it won't slow down your Computer. The more Macs get popular, the more viruses will be written for it, and security systems will be necessary.

My 2 Cents
V3ct0r

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer

Definitive your opinion that Windows 7 crashed very often, it was my mistake and not right, but the Apple works faster and maybe the system is stronger than Microsoft. I can close with a snap my notebook and it is off, and I can opened it with a snap it is on. I can work only with two fingers on the touchpad. The Apple Notebook has a few things they are easier to find.
I got a lot of exhibition by Apple stores, and the sales assistant can't explain me things, he only said, make it yourself. To study for your own.
One other thing, I had bought shares from Apple:lol:

Bye Alexander

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

The operating system of your computer always needs a software called driver to use a printer.
The Windows and Apple operation systems are shippped with a large but finite number of them.
So you often won't need to search and setup a new driver on either system.
The printers currently sold in an Apple shop are a probably all covered
but using your older printer with a new Mac can easily become a problem.

I've noticed that most of the Mac drivers are very limited in terms of available settings
compared to the much more flexible Windows version.

The price of hardware and software is usually significantly higher too.

And contrary to popular a Mac can also be slowed down and crashed by bad software.
There are already a number of viruses for that system too.
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Vesperus777
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von Vesperus777 »

English joke:

R.I.P. Steve Jobs-
He lived life to the max.
:big_thumb:

Antworten