Does any one know a good english chat ?

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Dauersuchti
Slow Speller

Does any one know a good english chat ?

Beitrag von Dauersuchti »

Hi,

ich search an english chat, where I can train my english. I used google to find one, but der is only one chat witch sounds good and this on has rules I doesn't want to accept.

I hope you can help me :-)

etwascool
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von etwascool »

AIM
there's tons of chat rooms where you can start by simply trying to pick up on what it is that they're saying, then when you start to get a feel for the slang and stuff, jump right in and try to get in a convo about something universal i.e. politics, religion, sports, stuff like that. do that and keep posting and reading on the forum.

good luck :big_thumb:

gawompel
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von gawompel »

Hi Dauersuchti,

the problem is every english chat is absolutly inefficaciously. My opinion is you can't learn anything because they use many abbreviations and mostly they are not willing to correct you.
Well, I would say it's better to look for a penfriend if you want to train your english instead of using english chats.

LovingEnglish
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von LovingEnglish »

English Chat:
You could also go on an english searching machine and look for an english chat. that's better to look for it on a german one. I had to find a lot of letters for my english exam and I found it on english machines. for example google.uk.

Antworten