text

Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Gesperrt
Maxx
Bilingual Newbie

text

Beitrag von Maxx »

hi, kann mir bitte jemand den text korrigieren?! habe probleme mit dem freien schreiben :(

Ann comes to her mum and says: "I want to be a celebrity".
Her mum asks: " Why do you want that"?

Ann: At first those people have much money, so they own one or more expensive cars, villas or yachts. Also they eat gourmet-food and wear designer-clothes. At second they have a big fan club. People are intereseted about their persons and admired them.
If I be an celebrity, I will have these things. It would be so nice!

Mother: Being world-famous isn´t only nice. Surlely the things you list up sounds really good but that isn´t all.
The celebrities have no privacy. Were ever they go, what ever they do, the paparrazies follow and watch them. And infomation, which you don´t want to publish, are passed on the people. Believe me, it isn´t good when everybody knows so many things about your person.
Another point is the pressure: At first those people have a lot of termins, and that is very stressful. At second most of them must look great. Imagine, if you are one of them, you musn´t go out without a perfect make-up.
But now I must give you the badest aspect: Have you ever heard the word stalker? That means crazy people which make psychological terror. Many of them threaten the person, which they followed. An attentat is the badest consequence.
Now, think, whether you want to be a celebrity.

wenn ihr was überseht, macht es ja nix!

bitte helft mir!!!

Manhattan
Linguistic Guru
Muttersprache: German

Re: text

Beitrag von Manhattan »

Hallo :wink2:

Wie gesagt ;) Ich geb keine Garantie auf Richtigkeit und streich auch nur das Gröbste, was mir auf die Schnelle aufgefallen ist, an ;)

Ann comes to her mum and says: "I want to be a celebrity".
Her mum asks: " Why do you want that"?

Ann: At first those people have much money, so they own one or more expensive cars, villas or yachts. Also they eat gourmet-food and wear designer-clothes. [strike]At second[/strike]Secondly they have a big fan club. People are interes[strike]e[/strike]ted [strike]about[/strike]in their persons and admire[strike]d[/strike] them.
If I [strike]be[/strike] am an celebrity, I will have these things. It would be so nice!

Mother: Being world-famous isn´t only nice. Sur[strike]l[/strike]ely the things you've enumerated[strike]list up[/strike] sound[strike]s[/strike] really good but that isn´t all.
The celebrities have no privacy. Where ever they go, what ever they do, the paparrazies Bin mir grad nicht sicher - gibt es das Wort überhaupt im Englischen? follow and watch them. [strike]And infomation, which you don´t want to publish, are passed on the people[/strike]. Ich weiß nicht, ob das wirklich falsch ist- aber "to pass on" bedeutet ja auch sterben... von daher hat das einen leicht negativen Beigeschmack, finde ich ... ich würd's nicht nehmen... weiß aber wie gesagt nicht, ob es wirklich falsch ist -wahrscheinlich kann man das sogar so sagen :) Ich würd's vielleicht so schreiben: (bin mir grad nicht mehr sicher, ob man das so sagen kann... ich weiß, warum ich keine Korrekturen mache ;))
And information which you do not want to be published are bandied about. (eigentlich heißt es ja "to bandy sth. about"... deswegen bin ich mir nicht mehr sicher ;))

Believe me, it isn´t good when everybody knows so many things about you[strike]r person.[/strike]. (würd ich einfach so schreiben)
Another point is the pressure: At first those people have a lot of [strike]termins[/strike]dates, and that is very stressful. [strike]At second[/strike]hört sich ein bisschen komisch an ;)Secondly-obwohl - ich glaube das ist zu formal... most of them must look great. Imagine, if you are one of them, you musn´t go out without a perfect make-up.
But now I must give you the [strike]badest [/strike]worst aspect: Have you ever heard the word stalker? That means crazy people which make psychological terror. Many of them threaten the person[strike], which[/strike]who they follow[strike]ed[/strike]. An [strike]attentat[/strike]assassination is the [strike]badest[/strike]worst consequence.
Now, think twice whether you want to be a celebrity.

So... ich garantiere für nichts und ich könnte wetten, dass ich noch welche übersehen habe - oder gar welche eingebaut habe... also, ich gebe keine Garantie ;)

Gute Nacht,
Manhattan :)

Gesperrt