I want to learn English! Can you help me?

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
sunset
Bilingual Newbie

I want to learn English! Can you help me?

Beitrag von sunset »

I'm a new English' student ,and my english is too bad,so I want to learn from everybody . If you have time,can you help me ? Thank you so much!   :)  :big_thumb:

aline_k
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von aline_k »

hey :D

With what can i help you? i'm a student too, its my fourth year of english in school:)

Tomorrow i'm going to do the cambridge exam.. the written part :wink:

hehe.. bye bye! c ya=)
:angel:

Dauersuchti
Slow Speller

Beitrag von Dauersuchti »

well I can try to help you but my english is not the best at all, but well I can try ...

But nobody can help you if you doesn't tell us what your problem is
Please tell me if I make any mistakes :-)

Bwoesler
Bilingual Newbie

Cambridge exams I have to learn for the IELTS Test in Oct

Beitrag von Bwoesler »

Hi learning english is an exhausting thing
I'm really bad in English but I want to improve it asap
therefore I wrote as much as I ca to pass the exams, wíth the best mark I can reach.
Maybe we could keep on posting to talk about any topics you like
I hope I will get some answer and that the next four days in London will be as helpful as possible.

I'm 31 years old live in Bonn engaged to be married and looking forward meeting some intrigued people in this chat.

kind regards
Boris :roll:

Calla
Bilingual Newbie

Hi

Beitrag von Calla »

Hi, Boris.
I am actually new here and really want to get know somebody. I want to know more about life in Germany, would you be so kind to tell me? I am planning to go to study in Germany next year and hopefully the knowledge will help me a lot.
My major is finance and I like music, movies and F1 which I guess you can see from my profile. So, talk to me.
Have a nice day^_^
Don't you love the sun?
Don't I love the moonlight?

Bwoesler
Bilingual Newbie

Hi Calla

Beitrag von Bwoesler »

Thank you for answering my notice
Germany is quite nice if you're a foreigner, but I like the attitude of English People much better then the Germans.
Last week we went to London wich had been a wonderful experience ( Sorry if anything is wrng wit my English particularly grammer keep me posted thats the only way to learn and improve my English Skills )
For introducing my self :
I'm Boris 31 years old and live in Bonn West Germany, North Rhine Westphalia.
I'm married since two years and we are learning English to prepare our IELTS Test Exams next month, because we intend to Immigrate to NZ
I'm an IT Trainer on a freelance base, and teach Economy as the second topic, and like to goe free climbing and jogging.

Please keep me posted I'm looking forward to having a chat with you in English

Boris

Calla
Bilingual Newbie

good to hear from you

Beitrag von Calla »

:D Boris,
Thank you for replying. I think you may be too harsh on yourself since from my point of view, you are actually a very clear speaker. Anyway I am not a native speaker myself :wink:
Introduce myself: I am from China, 23 years old, now living in Bern, Switzerland. Finance student who have just graduated this summer. I have been learning English for about 12 years. Actually several of my friends have taken the IETLS test and recieved quite good results. So I am confident that you are just gonna do as good as or even better than them. I myself have taken TOEFL and GRE test but found Europe more attractive to me than America, that's why I decided to go to study in Germany. I am practically learning German :P
I love reading and watching movies, and F1 is my favorite part. Schumacher is a genius! Although not so lucky lately.
Talk to you later^_^
Don't you love the sun?
Don't I love the moonlight?

InDrA
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Spanish

Re: Hi Calla

Beitrag von InDrA »

Bwoesler hat geschrieben:Thank you for answering my notice
Germany is quite nice if you're a foreigner, but I like the attitude of English People much better then the Germans.
Last week we went to London wich had been a wonderful experience ( Sorry if anything is wrng wit my English particularly grammer keep me posted thats the only way to learn and improve my English Skills )
For introducing my self :
I'm Boris 31 years old and live in Bonn West Germany, North Rhine Westphalia.
I'm married since two years and we are learning English to prepare our IELTS Test Exams next month, because we intend to Immigrate to NZ
I'm an IT Trainer on a freelance base, and teach Economy as the second topic, and like to goe free climbing and jogging.

Please keep me posted I'm looking forward to having a chat with you in English

Boris
cool boris! we can speak each other in english and sometimes you help me with my german!!!!! :freu:
Rendido ante la evidencia de que ninguna mujer tiene dueño...

Bwoesler
Bilingual Newbie

help you in German no problem

Beitrag von Bwoesler »

gosh this week has been really exhausting.
My pupils have to prepare their exams and are not diligent enough.
I have worked the hole day to improve my prepositions in English and my vocabulary but it 's really difficult to remember all this stuff.
it's always easier said the done.
I'm looking forward to going through the IELTS Test as soon as possible.
I must get 6.5 points if we want to immigrate to New Zealand.

quite wonderful place ew Zealand Ican tell you said
just dreaming
:angel:

O.K now in German wie soll ich dir helfen in Deutsch ??
tell me and I will try to

Boris

Gast

about New Zeland:)

Beitrag von Gast »

Hi Boris - do you know something interesting about New Zeland? Some links worthy to browse through? Could you recommend something? Why New Zeland - if we can ask - it is interesting and very exotic.

8)
bh123

Bwoesler
Bilingual Newbie

sure many links

Beitrag von Bwoesler »

ww.nzvillage.com
ww.neuseeland-australien-pazifik-news.de

I d'm not responisble for that links and you have to add the www. because in my opiniion it is not allowed to give direct hyperlinks out of this board

o.k New Zealand yes that is the most exciting place I ever had seen before you have the highest montain to climb, where you are able to drive ski, and then, in the next moment you continue you do wale watching on the pacifik ocean,
you have the nicest fjiord land, not for nothing they made the hole of the Lord of the Rings there
O.K just dreaming you might like to join me then open the links and you are inside the most lovely place you can reach on earth I can asure you

I that enough :roll:

regards to all Boris

Jamie4869
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Jamie4869 »

Can i help you?
But with what? :?:
When you have problems, i can help you meybe.
And i learn english only in school and at home .. :shock:

mimarinX
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von mimarinX »

Hey everybody!!

And speciall HELLO to Boris...
talking about looking for interesting people... seems to me that you definately fit in this category... :D
immigrating to NZ... wow... that's pretty far away.... I have been there in 1996 for 10 weeks... sounds a long stay, but it's definately not enough time to see all the fantastic places there... but it was GREAT!!! would like to do it again, but that's just a dream.... don't have the money....

To my person... I'm 36 years old, I'm German and my English definately needs some improvment... :D I didn't immigrate, but I do live and work in Norway since 2000. So, that's the reason why I'm so interested in your immigration plans.... I have to confess that I don't have any idea what an IT trainer does.... but is there any need for this profession in NZ?? Or are you planning to do something different?? How are the chances for you to actually get residence permit? And do you already know some people there??
Oh... and by the way... we come from the same part of Germany... I come from Osnabrück.

ByeBye
mimarinX
:bye:

Jane
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Jane »

Hello everybody!

I´m new at this Forum. My english ist so bad but I try it because I must learn ist.
I had not english since 5 years. This year I make school in the evening to retrieve my specialized Abitur (???) It´s not so easy for me.....

I hope through this forum grows my vocabulary and I understand the grammer....

Please improves me if I write something wrong...

I wish you a nice day

dani2007
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von dani2007 »

hi there

I want to improve my english, too.My english teacher is not so good(terrible) so I must learn it without teacher ! I hope anyone can help me plaese write to me in

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!Please

dani

Antworten