HELP ME NOW!!

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Tinibini
Bilingual Newbie

HELP ME NOW!!

Beitrag von Tinibini »

:? I don´t know, if that the correct form! Can you correct it?

My last holiday

My last holiday, was one week ago.
It was in Italy with my best friend.
When we arrived our hotel in Italy after four hours, we go at once in the hotel-café and drank a traditional cup of italian coffee.
We were four days there and had a very hot weather with temperatures over 35°C.
The water was very agreeable cool...thanks heat!
Every evening we were sitting in a tavern and try each dish from the menue card, the food in Italy is very excellent.
Very tempting were the shops were you can buy cloths, they were so much cheaper as at home in Austria, so I can´t resist and bought two troussers and a shirt.
The Italian peoples are very pleasure and hospitable, so that´s one of the many reasons which let us come back to "Bella Italia".

Looking forward your answers!!
tinibini

etwascool
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von etwascool »

wahrscheinlich wird dieses mehr amerikanish klingen:

My last holiday, was one week ago.
It was in Italy with my best friend.
When we arrived at our hotel in Italy after four hours, we went straight to the hotel's café and drank a traditional cup of italian coffee.
We were there for four days and had very hot weather with temperatures over 35°C.
The water was lukewarm...thanks alot heat! ('thanks alot' ist ein sarkistiche Umgangssprachausdruck in Amerika)
Every evening we sat in a tavern, trying each dish from the menu. The food in Italy is excellent (oder superb, das klingt mir stärker).
The shops where you can buy clothes were very tempting, they were so much cheaper than at home in Austria. I couldn't resist and so I bought two pairs of pants (troussers ist annehmbar england-english, glaube ich) and a shirt.
The Italian people are very amiable and hospitable, and just that´s one of the many reasons why we went back to "Bella Italia".

friendly2004
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von friendly2004 »

Von meiner Seite aus genehmigt ;-)

Klingt gut!

Antworten