Hello, I'm new here

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Marina
Bilingual Newbie

Hello, I'm new here

Beitrag von Marina »

Hello everybody
I'm new in this forum and wanted to say just hello *g*
I hope you will help me to improve my English...I really hope so, because I want to reach a good A-level and English is one of my major courses.
Normally I am not bad in English but at the moment I am very desperate because of a C at linguistic expression :( (for a major course it is not enough)
Oh I forgot to mention something about ME. My name is Marina and I'm from Germany. I'm 17 years old. I think that is enough.
Bye bye
If you want to sing out, sing out!

mashimaro87
Bilingual Newbie

Re: Hello, I'm new here

Beitrag von mashimaro87 »

Marina hat geschrieben:Hello everybody
....My name is Marina and I'm from Germany. I'm 17 years old. I think that is enough.
Bye bye
Yeah . u're not English but u like english language me too. i'm vietnamese same me. I hope u can help me this language . Im 17 years old. as age u ! see u by Ym: myfriendship87 and i like to make friend.

To my friend: may you live as long as you like, anf have all that you like as long as you live.

zhfm622
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von zhfm622 »

I'm also a new here.

Actually it was this morning that I just found this website :wink1:

What's more, i also have studied German 1 year~

My name is Yvonne and i come from China. Now i live in Shanghai because i am still a university student, but i'm not a native here. I live in Beijing, the capital of China, i think all of you should have heard of it :lol:

Ok, if anyone who wants to make friends with me, just send a message to me, especially germans :wink1:
HOW WONDERFUL LIFE IS AND NOW U R IN THE WORLD!

Antworten