Hello, from Austria

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
andy55
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Hello, from Austria

Beitrag von andy55 »

Hello. My name is Roman. I am 43 years and I want to improve my English, for my privacy but also for my study.
On the one hand I need my Englisch for my Study Business.
Sadly, my English is very bad, it is still from my schooltime.

But first I must complete my University entrance examination (Studienberechtigunsprüfung). I hope this is the right translation?
Two of the necessary themes I have complet: German and History, Englisch would be the next.

Incidentally, is there anybody from Austria?

gigi44
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: Hello, from Austria

Beitrag von gigi44 »

Hello Roman,

I am 44 years old and live in Germany. Actually I am really appreciated in reading about your age and your intention to study. How did you come to the conclusion to study. What do you want to study? What kind of profession have you had up to now?
Am I cosy?

Regards
GIGI

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Beitrag von Duckduck »

andy55 hat geschrieben:Hello. My name is Roman. I am 43 years old and I want to improve my English, both for my private use and for my study.
On the one hand I need my Englisch for my Study Business??? Does that mean you are studying economics?.
Sadly, my English is very bad, it is still from my schooltime.

But first I must complete my university entrance examination (Studienberechtigunsprüfung). I hope this is the right translation?
I have already completed two of the necessary exams : German and History, Englisch will be the next one.

Incidentally, is there anybody from Austria?
Hi Roman, welcome! :)

No, I'm from Germany. But good luck all the same! :wink: And your English is not very bad! Most certainly not! I hope you don't mind my corrections, though...

Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Beitrag von Duckduck »

gigi44 hat geschrieben:Hello Roman,

I am 44 years old and I live in Germany. Actually, I was really impressed when I read about your intention to start studying at your age. How did this decision come about? What do you want to study? What kind of profession have you had up to now?
Am I cosy?
Now that's sweet! I suppose the question is not really whether Roman thinks that you are "comfortable" but whether he thinks that you are "curious"... So that would be
"nosy".

Regards
GIGI
Tarah!

Duckduck :prost:
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Antworten