Bitte berichtigen und verbessern

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
frim08
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bitte berichtigen und verbessern

Beitrag von frim08 »

Es wäre nett, wenn grammatische und inhaltliche Fehler berichtigt werden. Stilistische Vorschläge nehme ich auch gerne an. Außerdem wären noch weitere Ideen für den Text gut, die sich darum drehen, was man machen und wie man sich fühlen würde ohne Radio, Internet und TV.

One week without radio, TV, and the Internet

Just imagine: Can you live without radio, TV and the Internet today? That's unbelieveable! Who lives like a person, which never uses this things?
So I want to imagine one week without the media.
As far as I'm concerned, the Internet is the most important medium of the world. You can find all important and unimportant information on it. This would be missed by the most of the people to my mind.
However, the first day wouldn't hurt me so much, because I'm informed, entertained and educated from the last days.
The next two days I could use the time to talk with my mother and play with my brother and sister. In addition I can read a book. If I have any problems with homework, my father should help me instead of the media.
My boring and waste time on the last days of this week would be terrible, because I couldn't do my homework, inform me, contact my friends and do other interesting things as normal. Furthermore I would be hurt by this time inapprehensible.
The radio don't play a big role in my life, so I wouldn't miss it. To come to the point I only listen to it, while my father drives me to school.
On the one hand one week without radio, TV and the Internet is very stressful, because you have to source information from other people or media. But my family don't read newspapers, so I couldn't get the information from it. Maybe I should buy it to feel almost informed, entertained and educated. On the other hand this week you can improve your knowledge for school and have more time for communication.
All in all you will learn to come along, as other poor people do, but you will miss it.

Fadsaugdavid

Re: Bitte berichtigen und verbessern

Beitrag von Fadsaugdavid »

frim08 hat geschrieben:Es wäre nett, wenn grammatische und inhaltliche Fehler berichtigt werden. Stilistische Vorschläge nehme ich auch gerne an. Außerdem wären noch weitere Ideen für den Text gut, die sich darum drehen, was man machen und wie man sich fühlen würde ohne Radio, Internet und TV.

One week without radio, TV, and Internet

Just imagine: Can you live without radio, TV and Internet nowatays? That's unbelieveable! Who can live without using those things. So I want to imagine one week without that media.
As far as I'm concerned, the Internet is the most important medium of the world. You can find all important and unimportant information on it. In my opinion that would be missed by the most of the people to my mind.
However, on the first day wouldn't hurt me so much, because I'm informed, entertained and educated from the last days.
On the next two days I could use the time to talk with my mother and play with my brother and sister. In addition I could read a book. If I have any problems with homework, my father could help me instead of the media.
My boring and waste time on the last days of this week would be terrible, because I couldn't do my homework, inform me, contact my friends and do other interesting things as usual. Furthermore I would be hurt by this time inapprehensible.
The radio doesn't (warum schreibst du am Anfang don't und am Ende des Satzes I wouldn't miss it?) play a big role in my life, so I wouldn't miss it. To come to the point, I only listen to it, when my father drives me to school.
On the one hand one week without radio, TV and Internet is very stressful, because you have to source information from other people or media. But my family don't read newspapers, so I couldn't get the information from it. Maybe I should buy it to feel almost informed, entertained and educated. On the other hand this week you could improve your knowledge for school and you would have more time for communication.
All in all you would get used to going with those things, like other poor people do, but you would miss it.
Hallo firm08!

Das ist meine Verbesserung. Ich würde dir raten noch auf die Meinung andere User zu warten!
Aber netter Text!

Grüße David

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

@ David: nowadays, nicht nowatays ;) .
frim08 hat geschrieben:Es wäre nett, wenn grammatische und inhaltliche Fehler berichtigt werden. Stilistische Vorschläge nehme ich auch gerne an. Außerdem wären noch weitere Ideen für den Text gut, die sich darum drehen, was man machen und wie man sich fühlen würde ohne Radio, Internet und TV.

One week without radio, TV, and the Internet

Just imagine: Can you live without radio, TV and the Internet today? It's unbelieveable! Who lives like a person, who never uses those things?
So I want to imagine one week without the media.
As far as I'm concerned, the Internet is the most important medium in the world. You can find all important and less important information online. In my opinion most of the people would miss this opportunity.
However, the first day wouldn't hurt me so much, because I would still be informed, entertained and educated from the previous days.
The following two days I could use the time to talk with my mother and play with my brother and sister. In addition I could read a book. If I had any problems with homework, my father should be able to help me instead of the media.
My boring leisure time on the last days of this week would be terrible, because I couldn't do my homework, get informed, get in touch with my friends and do other interesting things like I would normally do. Furthermore I would be inapprehensibly hurt by this time. (why?)
The radio doesn't play a big role in my life, so I wouldn't miss it. To be honest I only listen to it, while my father drives me to school.
On the one hand one week without radio, TV and the Internet is very stressful, because you have to get information from other people or media. But my family doesn't read newspapers, so I couldn't get the information from them. Maybe I should buy one to almost feel informed, entertained and educated. On the other hand during this week you could improve your knowledge for school and have more time for communication.
All in all you will learn to get along, like other poor people do, but you will miss it.
Wo hast du nun TV an sich beschrieben?
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Fadsaugdavid

Beitrag von Fadsaugdavid »

Keswick hat geschrieben:@ David: nowadays, nicht nowatays ;) .
Danke für die Verbesserung!

joy
Story Teller
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von joy »

Noch ein kleiner Ups: unbelievable nicht unbelieveable

Keswick: du bist mir zuvorgekommen, aber es ist gut so; deine Version ist besser als meine!

Schönen Tag
joy

Liebe Grüsse joy

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Danke joy, das "unbelievable" habe ich gar nicht wahrgenommen! Cheers! :big_thumb:
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten