First time here

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
helpimnoob
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

First time here

Beitrag von helpimnoob »

First of all, I have decided to post the first time in this area because i want to show how good ( I know its bad) my english is, because i need some advices.
Im 18 and I will have my english final exam ( Abitur) in some months and I want to increase my english skills. These points are necessery to past this exam:
1)Writing a Opinion Essay
2)Listening
3)Write to a topic: Letter, Interview, Advertismen, Facts, Dialogue ( The learning matter is common and so I am possible to prepare all these classes, but Im most afraid of the Listening and the Opinion essay)
So im asking you for advice which points are important if I have to wright an opinion essay.
Last I applicate you to benchmark my english skills based on this text ( Like in school: 1 to 5 , 1= best, 5 = worst)
Thanks for the attention

Fadsaugdavid

Re: First time here

Beitrag von Fadsaugdavid »

helpimnoob hat geschrieben:First of all, I have decided to post for the first time in this area because i want to show how good (I know it's bad) my english is, because i need some advices.
Im 18 and I want to do my A level in some months and I want to increase my english skills. These points are necessery to past that (ich denke, dass that hier besser ist) exam:
1)Writing a Opinion Essay
2)Listening
3)Write to a topic: Letter, Interview, Advertismen, Facts, Dialogue ( The syllabus is common and so I am able to prepare all these classes, but Im most afraid of the Listening and the Opinion essay)
So im asking you for advice which points are important if I have to write an opinion essay.
Last I applicate (ich weiß nicht was das bedeutet - vielleicht supplicate?) you to grade my english skills based on this text ( Like in school: 1 to 5 , 1= best, 5 = worst)
Thanks for your attention
Hey helpimnoob,

I have corrected your posting as good as possible, but I would advise you to wait for another posting. My correction mightn't be complete.
Maybe I overlooked a mistake.

By the way - it is help I'm a noob!

Good luck for your exam!
David

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

helpimnoob hat geschrieben:First of all, I have decided to post for the first time in this area because I want to show you how good my English is, because I need some advice. (I know it's bad.)
I'm 18 and I want to do my A levels in a few months and I want to increase my English skills.

These points are necessary to pass the exam:
1) Writing an essay about my opinion
2) Listening skills
3) Writing about a topic: a letter, an interview, an advertisement, some facts, a dialogue
( The syllabus is rather common and so I am able to prepare all these cases, but I'm most afraid of the listening part and the essay about my opinion)

So I'm asking you for advice which points are important if I have to write an essay about my opinion.
The last thing I'd like to ask you is to evaluate my English skills based on this text (with marks from 1 to 5 , 1 = best, 5 = worst).
Thank you for your time.
Good luck with your exam!

I'm not a teacher so I can't really say what kind of mark your skills deserve.
Maybe 4 being very lucky...
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Fadsaugdavid

Beitrag von Fadsaugdavid »

@Delfino
Danke für deine zweite Verbesserung.
Ich hab total vergessen die Rechtschreibfehler auszubessern und anscheinend hab ich auch andere Fehler übersehen!

Grüße David

Antworten