Hello at all and I have a question!

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
mismat
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Russisch

Hello at all and I have a question!

Beitrag von mismat »

At first hello at all. My name is Michael, I'am 18 years old and I was born in Ukraine. But since 5 years I live in Germany. I don't know why, but now I'am not perfect at english and I need your help. I need someone who will write with me eMails for example. And it would be nice if someone will correct my mistakes.
If someone of you need help in russia, can contact me. I will help.
Thank you for attention.

Best regards

Michael
Nothing is impossible!

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Hello at all and I have a question!

Beitrag von Duckduck »

mismat hat geschrieben:First of all: Hello everybody!
My name is Michael, I'am 18 years old and I was born in (the) Ukraine. But I have been living in Germany for 5 years now. I don't know why, but now I'am not perfect in English and I need your help. I need someone who will write emails with me, for example. And it would be nice if someone corrected my mistakes.
If any of you should ever need help in Russian, they can contact me. I will help.
Thank you for your attention.

Best regards

Michael
Hi mismat and welcome!
As you can see I have corrected your mistakes. And we are very glad to help you, even with writing your emails, but you will have to write them first, then post them and then we will have a look at them, OK? Any questions you might have regarding grammar or such, don't hesitate to post them :chat: !

Good luck "i poka" says
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

mismat
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von mismat »

Hello, Duckduck.

I have to say thank for this fast answer. I'm very happy, that we how, such people like you.
As you can see, I am very stupid in Englisch. I don't know why.

But I have a questions about eMails. Must I write a letter and post it in this topic?

I can do this too. Or I can write every day an eMail or text and post it in this topic.

What is better to you? And do you mean, I can be better in Englisch?

Thank you and best regards wishs

Michael
Nothing is impossible!

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Hi mismat,

you're really excited about learning English, right? Very enthusiastic, I like that! If you would like people to read and correct your texts, be they emails or whatever, you better post them in "Sätze, Texte, Essays, Comments". And then - normally - someone will answer pretty soon. If there should be any questions concerning grammar, post them, well, where would you post them? Yes: "Grammatik Erläuterungen".
And read, read read. For the time being read what's written here in the forum. We have all kinds of very clever questions and answers, and even other people's questions make you smarter.

See you around,
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

mismat
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von mismat »

You are right Duckduck!
I have enthusiasm! I want to perfect in Englisch. I read every day an english book and a very day I hear an englisch ebook. And one day a week, I watch a film on english. But with subtitels. Of corse in Englisch.
So I will post. But not now. I think tomorrow.

Best regards

Michael
Nothing is impossible!

Antworten