Hello all!

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
RaRa
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Englisch

Hello all!

Beitrag von RaRa »

Hi! I'm an American guy living in the typical US town. I lived for two years in Germany, though, and though I'm still studying, I can speak and write German fairly well. Besides English and German, I also know a little bit of French, Russian, and Spanish. Anyway, I'm new here, so if you have any questions about the US or English and things like that, I'll be dropping in here from time to time.^^

RaRa

Gravity
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Bulgarian

Re: Hello all!

Beitrag von Gravity »

You are some kind of a polyglot or what? :)) That's really impressive.
I don't know about the questions, but I definitely need practising my English. Do you think you can help me? :)

Sonya
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Sonya »

Hy!!!

I am from Austria and i can need some help with my english. If you want to practice or train your german skills you are invited to contact me.

mismat
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Russisch

Beitrag von mismat »

RaRa hat geschrieben:Hi! I'm an American guy living in the typical US town. I lived for two years in Germany, though, and though I'm still studying, I can speak and write German fairly well. Besides English and German, I also know a little bit of French, Russian, and Spanish. Anyway, I'm new here, so if you have any questions about the US or English and things like that, I'll be dropping in here from time to time.^^

RaRa
Hi. RaRa.

welcome here. I want to practoce my english to. But if you need help with russian language, you can contact me.
Nothing is impossible!

Antworten