Bitte Korekturlesen. Danke

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Jefferson1992
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bitte Korekturlesen. Danke

Beitrag von Jefferson1992 »

Huhu,

Bitte den Kurzen Text über die Frage, wieso Rob in der Situation gelogen hat, korrigieren. (Es handelt sich um den Text "Manhood" von John Wain)

I think Rob lies in this situation, because he trained so hard with his father, but he wasn´t selected to the baseball team. He believed that his father would be angry, because Rob didn´t reach his aim. So he said that he was selected to the boxing team. He didn´t want to disappoint his father, but he wanted to impress him. Another argument is that the father had a difficult childhood and the son knew that. Maybe he lies, because he wanted to satisfy his father.

Vielen Dank

schnip
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: Bitte Korekturlesen. Danke

Beitrag von schnip »

Jefferson1992 hat geschrieben:Huhu,

Bitte den kurzen Text über die Frage, wieso Rob in der Situation gelogen hat, korrigieren. (Es handelt sich um den Text "Manhood" von John Wain)

To my mind Rob lied in that situation, because he trained so hard with his father, but hadn't been selected for the baseball team. He feared his father would be angry, because Rob didn´t reach his aim. So he said he had been selected for the boxing team. He didn´t want to disappoint his father, but to impress him. Another reason for this behaviour is that his father had a difficult childhood and Rob knew that. Maybe he lied, because he wanted to satisfy his father.

Vielen Dank

I'm sure all know now why he lied to his father ;)

Antworten