Mediation correct plz

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
schnip
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: deutsch

Mediation correct plz

Beitrag von schnip »

Hey everybody, I would like you to check my text on mistakes I made. Thank you very much.

The school of my dreams

The given text is a collection of comments on the topic "The school of my dreams" written by different authors.

The first student believes school to be a place to learn which it is not at the miment in the authors opinion. Lessons should be much more interessting and give everyone the feeling to gain something at the end of each. To his mind this is not possible within classes of 30 students and 40 years old material tought by teachers. There will be no knowledge left after school, but the one gained out of own engagement.

next part will follow

joy
Story Teller

Re: Mediation correct plz

Beitrag von joy »

Versuch:

Originaltext
The first student believes school to be a place to learn which it is not at the miment in the authors opinion. Lessons should be much more interessting and give everyone the feeling to gain something at the end of each. To his mind this is not possible within classes of 30 students and 40 years old material tought by teachers. There will be no knowledge left after school, but the one gained out of own engagement.

Korrigierter Text
The first student believes school to be a place to learn which is not in the authors’ opinion at the moment. Lessons should be much more interesting and give everyone the feeling to gain something at the end of each lesson. To his mind this is not possible within classes of 30 students and 40 years old material thought by teachers. There will be no knowledge left after school, but the one gains own engagement out of it.

(Bei der Stelle “..old material thought by teachers” kann ich nichts anfangen, ohne deutschen Text.

Gruss
joy

Liebe Grüsse joy

schnip
Topic Talker

Beitrag von schnip »

also ehrlich gesagt habe ich das Gefühl, dass jetzt mehr Fehler drin sind...

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Duckduck »

schnip hat geschrieben:Hey everybody, I would like you to check my text for mistakes I made. Thank you very much.

The school of my dreams

The given text is a collection of comments on the topic "The school of my dreams" written by different authors.

The first student believes school to be a place for learning which it is not - in the author's opinion - at the moment. Lessons should be much more interessting and give every pupil the feeling to have gained something when they are over. To his mind this is not possible when classes have up to 30 students and teachers work with material that is 40 years old. In this way, pupils will remember nothing of what they learned at school and the only knowledge they will keep is the one gained out of own engagement.

next part will follow
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Antworten