Bitte Korekturlesen. Danke

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Jefferson1992
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bitte Korekturlesen. Danke

Beitrag von Jefferson1992 »

Evaluate:
I think at this time the women had the right to ask for equal rights, because they were the same as men by nature. They had the same talents and the same courage. Besides 1789 the men create the Declaration of man and citizen, but why weren´t there any rights for women? Why didn´t they name it “Declaration of man and male citizen”? Nobody knows that. So I think, if the male citizen asked for rights, why shouldn´t female citizen allowed asking for them.
(Letzter Satz: Da wollte ich sagen, wenn Männer das dürfen, warum sollten Frauen es dann nicht dürfen)

Hallo,

Ich sollte die Frage beantworten:

Do you think that in the context of time women had the right to ask for equal rights?

Also sollte eine Bewertung schreiben.

Danke

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Bitte Korekturlesen. Danke

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Evaluation:
I think at this time the women had the right to ask for equal rights, because they were and are the same as men by nature. They showed the same talents and the same courage as men. Besides, when in 1789 the men created the "Declaration of man and citizen", but why weren't there any rights for women included? Why didn't they name it “Declaration of man and male citizen”? Nobody knows that. So I think, if the male citizens could asked for rights, why shouldn't female citizens be allowed to ask for them ,too?

Good luck says
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Antworten