Ich bitte um Korrektur lesen

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
marienkaefer18
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Ich bitte um Korrektur lesen

Beitrag von marienkaefer18 »

Ich muss für die Schule ein comment schreiben, bin aber leider überhaupt kein Held in Englisch. Würde mich freuen, wenn jemand mal mein comment lesen würde und mir evtl. verbesserungsvorschlage oder Tips zum schreiben geben würde. Danke!

Das Thema des comments ist: Uniformen in schulen

Many school´s in Britain have uniforms for the people. In my opinion, is this a good thing for the people, then teysave time in the morning.
All people in the school have the same unform, that solve the problem of discramination. The people need don´t have scared of discramination, when they don´t have enought money for the mark clothes.
On the other hand, the uniform can be expensive. people who don´t have enought money, they can´t pay the uniforms.
The uniform can be good lokk on the people. Girls have a skirt and the boys have a tie.
In conclusion, i think the uniforms on school´s is a good thing. Then the people spend too much for the feshion able clothes

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Re: Ich bitte um Korrektur lesen

Beitrag von Duckduck »

marienkaefer18 hat geschrieben:Ich muss für die Schule ein "comment" schreiben, bin aber leider überhaupt kein Held in Englisch. Würde mich freuen, wenn jemand mal mein "comment" lesen würde und mir evtl. Verbesserungsvorschläge oder Tipps zum Schreiben geben würde. Danke!

Das Thema des "comments" ist: Uniformen in Schulen

Many schools in Britain have uniforms for the pupils. In my opinion, this is a good thing for them because it saves time in the morning.
All pupils in the school have the same uniform which also solves the problem of discrimination. The pupils don't have to be scared of discrimination, in case they don't have enought money for expensive clothes.
On the other hand, the uniform can be expensive. Pupils who don't have enought money they can't pay for the uniforms.
The uniform can look good on the pupils. Girls have a skirt and the boys have a tie.
In conclusion, I think that uniforms in schools is a good idea. Because otherwise the pupils spend too much on fashionable clothes.
people = Leute, pupil = Schüler

Good luck says
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

marienkaefer18 hat geschrieben:Ich muss für die Schule einen comment schreiben, bin aber leider überhaupt kein Held in Englisch. Würde mich freuen, wenn jemand mal meinen comment lesen würde und mir evtl. Verbesserungsvorschlage oder Tipps zum Schreiben geben würde. Danke!

Das Thema des comments ist: Uniformen in Schulen

Many schools in Britain have uniforms for the students. In my opinion, this is a good thing for the students, because it saves them time in the morning.
All students in the school have the same uniform, this solves the problem of discrimination. The people don´t need to be scared of discrimination, if they don´t have enough money for the brands.
On the other hand, the uniform can be expensive. Students who don´t have enough money, they can´t afford the uniforms.
The uniforms can look nice on the people. Girls have a skirt and the boys have a tie.
In conclusion, I think the uniforms on schools are a good thing. Because the people spend too much for the fashionable clothes
Dir wuerde ich mal dringend raten ein Woerterbuch zu Rate zu ziehen.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

*wops* Doppelpost, gleichzeitig. Gibt ein Analog-Posting-Sternchen! *
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten