Würde mir bitte jemand den Text korrigieren:-) MFG Daniela.

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Däiwid
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Würde mir bitte jemand den Text korrigieren:-) MFG Daniela.

Beitrag von Däiwid »

Ich bin leider total aus der Übung und muss jetzt ständig Englisch schreiben etc... ich benötige am Anfang daher dringend Hilfe.An dem Text saß ichecht lange..........
Ich entschuldige mich schon Vorab für die arbeit. Dies hier ist eine Mail an meine Englisch-Dozentin, die ich ihr im laufe des Tages schicken soll.
Könnt ihr mir einen tip geben wie ich effektiv und schnell freies Schreiben lernen kann?

Grüße Daniela

Dear Mrs. ........

My name is Daniela....... and I am studying business administration at the ...... . I'm very interested in economics and so I am studying business administration to acquire economic knowledge and to provide an insight into the different task areas.
Before I decided to study myself, I have completed training as a dental technician. My job was the manufacture of ceramic veneers. That was a very varied and demanding work but also a dead end job with few possibilities for the future. So my job was basically good, but not the external circumstances. So I had to make a serious decision. To make the most of my life, I decided in 2007 to make the technical college to be allowed to study. Leaving things behind me was initially a very difficult decision. But subsequently considered I am very happy. The studies opened new paths to me. I hope in the near future get a good position in a young aspiring business. In my later work, I would like to participate in the success and growth of a company.
Currently, I visit the group “a” of your course “Introduction to business”. My current communication skills are developable. In the last 6 years I had a precious little English lectures only during my technical college in 2007. I understand the language well but I have difficulties to speak and write freely.
Besides my studies, I have interests even further. In my free time I meet up with friends or make some music to get away from it all. My family, friends and music are very important components in my life. Furthermore I do sports to get in shape. Often as possible I do a workout in the gym as a balance to my everyday life. Also, I work alongside to be able to finance my studies.

I hope that I could give you a little insight and a good impression of myself.
So I look forward to our lecture.

Sincerely

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Re: Würde mir bitte jemand den Text korrigieren:-) MFG Daniela.

Beitrag von Delfino »

Ich bin leider total aus der Übung und muss jetzt ständig auf Englisch schreiben etc. ...
Daher benötige ich am Anfang dringend Hilfe. An diesem Text saß ich echt lange.
Ich entschuldige mich schon im Voraus für die Arbeit.

Dies hier ist eine Mail an meine Englisch-Dozentin, die ich ihr im Laufe des Tages schicken soll.
Könnt ihr mir einen Tipp geben wie ich effektiv und schnell freies Schreiben lernen kann?

Grüße Daniela

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mrs. ... ,

My name is Daniela ... and I am currently studying business administration at the ... .
I started studying business administration because I am very interested in economics.
I would like to acquire comprehensive economic knowledge and gain an insight into the different related areas.

Before I decided to study, I have successfully completed a professional training as a dental technician.
My main responsibility lied in the manufacture of ceramic veneers, which was a very varied and demanding task.
Unfortunately there are very limited career possibilities in this line of work. Basically,
my job was good
but didn't offer me enough opportunities to advance in the future.
Back then I decided to make the most of my life. In 2007 I gained the university entry qualification at the Xyz / local technical college,
which opened up a new area of possibilities for me.
In the near future I would like to get a good position in a young aspiring company.
and later on
participate in the success and growth of it's business.

I am in group “A” of your course “Introduction to Business”. My current communication skills are developable.
During the last six years I had only a few English lectures while I attended the technical college in 2007.
My listening skills are good, but I have difficulties to speak and write freely.

In my free time I like to meet with my friends or listen to music which allows me to leave the stress behind me.
My family, friends and music are very important parts of my life. As a balance to my everyday life
I workout at the gym as often as possible to keep in shape. Furthermore, I work [as ... / at ...]
to be able to finance my studies.

I hope that I provided you with sufficient infomation about myself,
and I am looking forward to your next lecture.

Yours sincerely
Daniela ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deine Englishdozentin möchte sich bestimmt nicht nur ein Bild von deiner Person machen
sondern auch einen ersten Einblick in deine sprachlichen Fähhigkeiten bekommmen.
Aber ein guter erster Eindruck kann trotzdem nicht schaden... ;)

- gliedere deinen Text (z.B. durch Absätze und Leerzeilen)
- benutze weniger Umgangssprache und verwende Alternativen zu "so"
- in offizieller Kommunikation werden Kurzformen ausformuliert (e.g. I'm => I am)

wenn du als Hobby wirklich Musik machst kannst du das natürlich auch beschreiben...

Freies Schreiben ist auch für mich schwierig. Aber es ist auch nur selten nötig - du schreibst keine Romane...
Es ist wichtig ein Gefühl für den Gebrauch der fremden Sprache zu bekommen.
- versuche dich mit gutem Englisch zu umgeben (offizielle Webseiten, BBC News, Bücher etc... ), kein chatroom slang
- vermeide eine Schreibblockade mit dem Erstellen von einzelnen Stichpunkten (auf Englisch, nur Info's - noch keine ganzen Sätze)
- sortiere die Informationen zu einer Struktur / Gliederung deines Textes
- formuliere deine Gedanken aus...
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Antworten