Bewerbung

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Andy93
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Bewerbung

Beitrag von Andy93 »

Hallo Leute, sorry wenn das Thema hier falsch ist, bin nämlich neu.
Also ich will einen Austausch nach Amerika machen, und wir sollten jetz eine Bewerbung schreiben, über uns, unsere Familie, und wieso wir mit wollen. Ich wollte mal eure Meinung zu meiner Bewerbung hören, und vielleicht wenns geht verbissern.

About Me

My name is ***** and I am *** years old. EDIT ADMIN
I live for 9 years in Germany and originally came from the Ukrain.
Besides German, I also speak Russian.
My hobbies are playing basketball, tabletennis, beachvolleyball, and i also like bycicling.

In my spare time I use to read books, play with my brother and sister and play billard with my friends.
When I have enough time, I also learn Russian because I don't want forget this language which is very important to me.
Sometimes, mostly on weekends I also work as a temporary personnel in an electrical company.
There I have to change diverse electrical schemes on the computer. It is very interesting for me because it is a kind of preperation for my work life in the future.

I also do taekwondo in a professional association.
I am doing it three times a week, and that already for nine years, since I came to Germany. Now i have the black belt.
As well I do hip hop in a danceclub since last year.
For me, sport is the perfect balance to school.

My Family

I live with my parents and my brother and sister.
My brother and sister are twins and they are seven month-old.
I always wanted to have a brohter and a sister and when my parents said, I would become both, I was overhappy.
I have a really good relation to my parents, we often laugh together and almost never dispute.
On some weekends, we go out in the city centre, where we eat ice-cream or just promenade with the twins.
We also go together on holidays. We have already been in Spain, Turkey, Greece and Croatia.
My family is very important for me because they always help me and support me in everything I do.
When I heard about the exchange, I thought that this is what I want to make but I was not sure about what my parents would say and whether they would allow me to do this exchange.
So I went to them, and said, that there is a studentexchange to America. When they heard that, they were very happy and said, that I should necessarily do it. I was very contented to herar that.

My Motivation

There are more reasons, why I want to do this exchange.
First I have to say, that one of my ambitions of life is to travel as much as possible, to different countries and continents.
I think, this exchange would be the first step for me to accomplish this ambition.
Anohter reason, why I want to do this exchange, is because I am interested in other culteres. I have never been in America, so it would be very interesting and something new for me.
I want also learn more about the people in America, how they live, how they think and the difference between Americans and Germans.
I also think, that with this trip, I will gain more self-confidence.
I altough thougt about to study in America if I would get such a chance. So with this exchance, I can get a better picture of America.
Some of my friends, who study now, have already done an exchance to America, and they said, that this was an important moment in their live and that this exchange have changed their point of view about many things.

My Ideas

If we would make a german/bavarian evening, we coud for example cook some food specialities of Bavaria.
We can also learn the students of America some bavarian words or expressions. We can show pictures of important buildings in Germany.
If we would make a dissertation about the Germany today, we could tell them about our schoolsystem or about our schoolmethods.
We could also tell them something about the clichés about germany, and whether they are true or not.
If we would maka a dissertation about the exchange in our school, we can show pictures we made in America. We can tell, what experience we made and talk about our impressions.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Bewerbung

Beitrag von Keswick »

Andy93 hat geschrieben:Hallo Leute, sorry wenn das Thema hier falsch ist, bin nämlich neu.
Also ich will einen Austausch nach Amerika machen, und wir sollten jetz eine Bewerbung schreiben, über uns, unsere Familie, und wieso wir mit wollen. Ich wollte mal eure Meinung zu meiner Bewerbung hören, und vielleicht wenn es geht verbessern.

About Me

My name is ***** and I am *** years old. EDIT ADMIN
I have been living in Germany for 9 years and originally come from the Ukraine.
Besides German, I also speak Russian.
My hobbies are playing basketball, table tennis, beach volleyball, and I also like cycling.

In my spare time I like to read books, play with my brother and sister and play billard with my friends.
When I have enough time, I also learn Russian because I don't want forget this language which is very important to me.
Sometimes, mostly on weekends I also work as a temporary staff in an electrical company.
There I have to change various electrical schemes on the computer. It is very interesting for me because it is a kind of preparation for my future work life.

I also do taekwondo in a professional association.
I am doing it three times a week, and have done so for nine years, since I came to Germany. Now I have the black belt.
As well I do hip hop in a danceclub since last year.
For me, sport is the perfect balance to school.

My Family

I live with my parents and my brother and sister.
My brother and sister are twins and they are seven months old.
I always wanted to have a brother and a sister and when my parents said, I would get both, I was overly happy.
I have a really good relation to my parents, we often laugh together and hardly ever argue.
On some weekends, we go out to the city centre, where we eat ice cream or just have a walk with the twins.
We also go on holidays together. We have already been to Spain, Turkey, Greece and Croatia.
My family is very important to me because they always help me and support me in everything I do.
When I heard about the exchange, I thought that this is what I want to do but I was not sure about what my parents would say and whether they would allow me to participate in this exchange.
So I went to them, and said, that there is a student exchange to America. When they heard that, they were very happy and said, that I should necessarily do it. I was very satisfied to hear that.

My Motivation

There are many reasons, why I want to do this exchange.
First I have to say, that one of my ambitions in life is to travel as much as possible, to different countries and continents.
I think, this exchange would be the first step for me to accomplish this ambition.
Another reason, why I want to do this exchange, is because I am interested in other cultures. I have never been to America, so it would be very interesting and something new for me.
I also want to learn more about the people in America, about how they live, about how they think and about the difference between Americans and Germans.
I also think, that with this trip, I will gain more self-confidence.
I also think about studying in America if I got such a chance. So with this exchange, I could get a better picture of America.
Some of my friends, who study now, have already done an exchance to America, and they said, that this was an important moment in their lives and that this exchange has changed their point of view about many things.

My Ideas

If we had a German/Bavarian evening, we could for example cook some Bavarian food specialities.
We could also teach the students of America some Bavarian words or expressions. We can show pictures of important buildings in Germany.
If we made a dissertation about the Germany today, we could tell them about our school system or about our school methods.
We could also tell them something about the clichés about Germany, and whether they are true or not.
If we made a dissertation about the exchange in our school, we could show pictures we took in America. We could tell them about the experience we made and talk about our impressions.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten