An essay

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Gravity
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Bulgarian

An essay

Beitrag von Gravity »

Hi, everyone. I need some help. I have to write to a child from different country. I will take part in a student exchange. Correct my mistakes, please. I would be thankful to you.

You and I

Every person is individual. That makes the communication so interesting. Isn’t amazing when two people with completely different cultures find they have something in common?
We live in a big world. I’ve always thought people should get know the world they live in. Visiting unique places, meeting with different people is a great experience. Especially nowadays communication between young people is more accessible. We shouldn’t miss that chance.
You and I may have some similarities in cultures, because we live in neighbour countries. But for me is much more interesting to know which the differences are. I am sure we can learn from each other so much. And finally we could find similar interests.
Sharing the same ideas is more important than any nationality or social status. If you think the same way, we can make the first steps beyond the borders of our countries.

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: An essay

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Gravity hat geschrieben:Hi, everyone. I need some help. I have to write to a child from another country. I will take part in a student exchange. Correct my mistakes, please. I would be thankful to you.

You and I

Every person is an individual. That makes communication so interesting. Isn’t it amazing when two people with (from?) completely different cultures find that they have something in common?
We live in a big world. I’ve always thought people should get to know the world they live in. Visiting unique places and meeting different people is a great experience. Especially now that communication between young people is more accessible. We shouldn’t miss that chance.
You and I may have some similarities in cultures, because we live in neighbouring countries. But for me it is much more interesting to find out about the differences. I am sure we can learn so much from each other. And finally we could find similar interests.
Sharing the same ideas is more important than any nationality or social status. If you think the same way, we can make the first steps beyond the borders of our countries.
Very well done, I think!
Good luck says
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Antworten