Brauche Hilfe bei meinem Referat!!Büdde

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
chelsy_rock
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: russisch

Brauche Hilfe bei meinem Referat!!Büdde

Beitrag von chelsy_rock »

Kann das jemand korrigieren? Bitte!

In our English lessons we talked about the American Dream what awoke my interest, so I decided to find out more about The American Dream.
The fact that my friend want to immigrate to the United States, I want to make inquiries about the life in the USA and about the opportunities in this country.
As first source I took the Internet where I found many serious websites with interesting and important information. I think it is better to read real experience of someone than to read the literature, novels and fictions.
My intention is to find out if the dream is still alive in our time or if it is just a marketing concept of the politicians. Is it a myth, a fairy tale or an aim for many people?
So I start with the definition of the American Dream, than I will tell you about the possibilities of achieving the dream and difficulties by achieving it. In the end I will tell you if the American Dream is a just illusion or if the is really possible to make this dream come true. I will found out who can realise the dream and who can not.

Conclusion
My conclusion is: The American Dream is still alive. USA is still a country of opportunities and individualism.
But for some people the dream became a nightmare because of the nature catastrophes, credit debts and so. (7.3) This people say that their living standards grow worse, not better. Wages for most of the population have stagnated or fallen. Getting through college has become a huge financial burden for them. So I would say the people who were born in America see the changes and they realize that the life in America is more difficult than in the past. So they say that today, the American Dream is dead.
But if you compare the life standards in USA with the life standards in Russia or Poland or Czech Republic or many other countries, you can understand why the American Dream is still alive. Today there are still many immigrants who want to achieve their American Dream.
(Immigr…7.4)
It is not just a marketing concept of the politicians. You can still become rich and successful; in the USA are a lot of opportunities and possibilities. For example if you immigrate from Spain to USA and work there as a doctor, you will became a good social position and you will get the fourfold of you salary in Spain. (Salary comparison…6.1)
So through the hard work you can realize this dream. But you should remember the process of realization can be quite long and complex, and there is no guarantee of success.

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Brauche Hilfe bei meinem Referat!!Büdde

Beitrag von Duckduck »

chelsy_rock hat geschrieben:Kann das jemand korrigieren? Bitte!

In our English lessons we talked about the American Dream. The topic interested me and so I decided to find out more about it.
Due to the fact that my friend wants to emigrate to the United States, I decided to make inquiries about life in the USA and about the opportunities in this country.
As my first source I checked the Internet where I found many professional? websites with interesting and important information. I think it is better to read about someone's real experiences than to rely on novels and fictional stories.
My intention was to find out if the dream is still alive in our time or if it is just a marketing concept of politicians. Is it a myth, a fairy tale or an aim that many people try to achieve?
So I would like to start with the definition of the American Dream, then I will tell you about the possibilities of making this dream come true and difficulties people face in achieving it. Finally, I will tell you if the American Dream is a just an illusion or if there is a real chance to succeed in it. I also want to find out who can realise the dream and who can not.

Conclusion
My conclusion is: The American Dream is still alive. The USA are still a country of opportunities and individualism.
But for some people the dream has become a nightmare because of nature catastrophes, credit debts and so on. (7.3) These people say that their standard of living has grown worse, not better. Wages for most of the population have stagnated or fallen. Getting through college has become a huge financial burden for them. So I would say the people who were born in America see the changes and they realise that life in America is more difficult than in the past. So they say that today, the American Dream is dead.
But if you compare the standard of living in the USA with that in Russia or Poland, the Czech Republic or many other countries, you can understand why the American Dream is still alive. There are still many immigrants who want to achieve their American Dream - even nowadays.
(Immigr…7.4)
It is not just a marketing concept of politicians. You can still become rich and successful; in the USA there are a lot of opportunities and possibilities. For example if you emigrate from Spain to the USA and work there as a doctor, you will have a good social position and you will earn four times as much as in Spain. (Salary comparison…6.1)
So by working hard you can realise this dream. But you should remember that the road can be long and difficult, and that there is no guarantee of success.
Na, da will ich Dir doch mal gratulieren: great text! :freu:

Good luck says
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

chelsy_rock
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: russisch

Re: Brauche Hilfe bei meinem Referat!!Büdde

Beitrag von chelsy_rock »

vielen Dank!!!!Hätte aber nicht gedacht, dass ich so viele Fehler mache!

EDIT ADMIN

Antworten