A letter about the movie Love Story

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
maxpower
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

A letter about the movie Love Story

Beitrag von maxpower »

Hallo Leute,

ich muss in der Berufsschule einen Textschreiben über die Handlung von Love Story.

Meine Englisch ist lieder etwas ein geschlafen weil ich auch nicht permanent Englisch gebrauche, jedoch bitte ich euch diesen Text einmal zu überfliegen und ihn zu korrigieren.

Code: Alles auswählen

Hello, Rebecca

Last Thursday I started to watch an old movie LOVE STORY. I think it’s the late 60ties of the last century! – I wonder whether you’ve ever seen it? No, I’ll tell you quickly what it is about.
A good – looking guy named Oliver Barret get to know (lernt kennen?!) a beautiful girl named Jennifer Cavelleri in a library.
Oliver Barrat is a very popular Ice-Hockey-player and a student with very rich parents.
Jenny Cavelleri is a very intelligent and daughter of an italian immigrant with no money.
Oliver’s dad is not amused about the partnership between his son and Jennifer. 
They move to a small apartement, then when Oliver finishs his study, he startet his carrier as a lawyer.
One day Jennifer wants a baby, after they failed at his part, they went to an doctor for an analysis, but the result was very terrible, it shows that Jennifer will die of leukemia.
Now Oliver is going to his dad for asking for some money, for giving the best medical service to Jennifer, but it doesn’t work, Jennifer dies in Olivers’ arm.
This movie is very sad, it is really made for the female watchers.

Best regards 

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: A letter about the movie Love Story

Beitrag von Duckduck »

maxpower hat geschrieben:Hallo Leute,

ich muss in der Berufsschule einen Text schreiben über die Handlung von "Love Story".

Meine Englisch ist leider etwas eingeschlafen, weil ich auch nicht permanent Englisch gebrauche, jedoch bitte ich euch, diesen Text einmal zu überfliegen und ihn zu korrigieren.

Hello Rebecca,

Last Thursday I watched an old movie called "LOVE STORY". I think it’s from the late 60s of the last century! – I wonder whether you’ve ever seen it? No? Well, I’ll tell you quickly what it is about.
A good–looking guy named Oliver Barret meets a beautiful girl named Jennifer Cavelleri in a library.
Oliver Barrat is a very popular ice-hockey player and a student with very rich parents.
Jenny Cavelleri is very intelligent but unfortunately also the daughter of an Italian immigrant with no money.
Oliver’s dad is not very happy about the relationship between his son and Jennifer.
When Oliver has taken his exams they move to a small apartment and he starts his career as a lawyer.
One day Jennifer decides that she wants a baby. They try fo a time but when she doesn't get pregnant they consult a doctor. But the result of the tests is terrible, it shows that Jennifer will die of leukemia.
Now Oliver goes to his dad and asks him for some money to make sure that Jennifer gets the best medical treatment possible, but it doesn’t help. Jennifer dies in Oliver's arms.
This movie is very sad, it is really made for the female watchers.

Best regards

Naja, das ging doch irgendwie :wink:

Beim letzten Satz kann man natürlich unterschiedlicher Meinung sein, vielleicht fügst Du lieber ein "I think" oder "In my opinion" ein... :o

Good luck says
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Antworten