William Tyndale

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
koirala
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

William Tyndale

Beitrag von koirala »

hey, can u correct the followings.
please everyone no plagirisms on this text...."beware" haha :spin: and this is going to be marked in my grade so i need...................Help!!! :angel:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William tyndale was born around 1490 in Gloucestershire. When he was a small child people did not have their own bibles so they had to go to the churches and hear what the bible had to say, however, the words were in Latin and people did not understand latin. William did not like the ban of the english bibles in churches. He went to Magdalen hall, Oxford where he got his MA degree. William Tyndale was fluent in :-
french, greek, Hebrew, italian, German, latin, Spanish, and his mother tounge English. By the time william finnished his collage he felt that God wanted him to translate the bible however, it was against the law to translate the bible. But William knew that God wanted the whole world to understand his words so William Tyndale decided to translate the bible to English.

(i'll post more continued draft of this later) Thanks.

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: William Tyndale

Beitrag von Duckduck »

koirala hat geschrieben:hey, can u correct the followings.
please everyone no plagirisms on this text...."beware" haha :spin: and this is going to be marked in my grade so i need...................Help!!! :angel:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Tyndale was born around 1490 in Gloucestershire. When he was a small child people did not have their own bibles at home so they had to go to the churches and hear what the bible had to say. However, the words were in Latin and people did not understand Latin. William did not like the ban of the English bibles in English churches. He went to Magdalen Hall, Oxford where he got his MA degree. William Tyndale was fluent in :-
French, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, German, Latin, Spanish, and his mother tongue English. By the time William finished his college he felt that God wanted him to translate the bible although that was against the law. But William knew that God wanted the whole world to understand His words so William Tyndale decided to translate the bible into English.

(i'll post more continued draft of this later) Thanks.

:freu: Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Antworten