Englisch Text Bitte korrigieren!

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
frankfurt!
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Englisch Text Bitte korrigieren!

Beitrag von frankfurt! »

Hallo,

Erstmal stell ich mich mal vor :)

Ich heiße Andre Heuer und komme auf Frankfurt!

Bin unter Zeitdruck und deshalb die kurze Vorstellung! Tut mir leid :(

Jetzt zum eigentlichen Thema.

Ich muss für die Schule einen Prakitkumsbesuch auf Englisch vorstellen, währe wirklich nett wenn ihr nach Fehlern suchen könntet. Ich muss dazu sagen das ich nicht die Bombe in Englisch bin! :rolleyes:

I made my internship at the lufthansa technik AG in Frankfurt. A typical day. I drive with my bike to the lufthansa technik entrance, and from the entrance to my workplace, names : "turbine overhauling". I must wear security clothes like security shoes, and a blue overall. To get a task, i must go to the personalchef. At these day I must help to repair a turbine casing from an Airbus A340. I work together with my colleague Michael. We start the work at 7 a clock. Michael gives me a headlight, because i must go inside of a turbine casing and screw off the turinebreakes. When the work has done, it lay more than 200 screws in a plastic bowl on the ground. It costs a lot of time. At half past 12 we made a lunch break. I have 2 breaks, the short break with 20 minutes at half past 9, and the long break with 40 minutes at half past 12, but mostly i made only the 40 minutes break like this day. When i get back on my workplace, Michael say to me: " I will show you the function of an Aircraft turbine". He give me a lot of paper, and describes me all of a turbine engine in a aircraft. Two hours later i knew a lot more about a turbine engine. At 2 o´clock I cleaned my workplace. All tools and equipment I have put in a tool chest. At half past 3 is closing time and I can go home.

Finally, the internship was a big experience, i have new pictures and sides to creat my future. But on a long time, the job was to

boring for me. I do not like technical work.

But at the end, I have seen new insights.

Danke im Vorraus! :)

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Englisch Text Bitte korrigieren!

Beitrag von Keswick »

frankfurt! hat geschrieben:Ich muss für die Schule einen Praktikumsbesuch auf Englisch vorstellen, wäre wirklich nett wenn ihr nach Fehlern suchen könntet. Ich muss dazu sagen das ich nicht die Bombe in Englisch bin! :rolleyes:

I made my internship at the Lufthansa Technik AG in Frankfurt. A typical day. I drove to the Lufthansa Technik entrance by bike, and from the entrance to my workplace, called : "turbine overhauling". I had to wear security clothes like security shoes, and a blue overall. To get a task, I had to go to the staff manager. On that day I had to help to repair a turbine casing of an Airbus A340. I worked together with my colleague Michael. We started the work at 7 o'clock. Michael gave me a torch, because I had to go inside of a turbine casing and screw off the turbine brakes. When the work was done, it put more than 200 screws in a plastic bowl on the ground. It cost a lot of time. At half past 12 we had a lunch break. I had 2 breaks, the short break of 20 minutes at half past 9, and the long break at 40 minutes at half past 12, but most of the time I only had the 40 minutes break like this day. When I got back to my workplace, Michael said to me: " I will show you the function of an Aircraft turbine". He gave me a lot of paper, and described to me all of a turbine engine in an aircraft. Two hours later I knew a lot more about a turbine engine. At 2 o´clock I cleaned my workplace. I had to put all tools and equipment into a tool chest. At half past 3 it was closing time and I could go home.

Finally, the internship was a big experience, I have new pictures and sides to creat my (Verstehe ich nicht!) future. But on the long run, the job was too boring for me. I do not like technical work.

But at the end of the day, I have seen new insights.

Danke im Vorraus! :)
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten