extreme sport correct me please

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
killercow
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: türkisch

extreme sport correct me please

Beitrag von killercow »

Morgen,

ich soll einen kurzen text über extrem sport schreiben. Genau zu sein: Warum machen menschen extrem sport?

Our lives can always be boring. Regardless of how successful a person is, there is often something missing. Somehow there is a feeling of incompleteness. People want to do new things. That is the allure of extreme sports. It provides people an escape from 08/15 live.

Man (man nicht als mann) has always had a fascination with death and for most people is death the greatest fear they will ever have. When man look death in the face that we feel the most alive. Those moments when we risk injury or death people want to get rush of adrenaline.

Most of all, extreme sports are a huge boost to the ego. It gives stories they can tell for life and it helps build their self-esteem. Once they realize what they are truly capable of on so many areas. It can often lead to success in other areas of life.

thank

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: extreme sport correct me please

Beitrag von Keswick »

killercow hat geschrieben:Morgen,

ich soll einen kurzen Text über Extremsport schreiben. Genau zu sein: Warum machen Menschen Extremsport?

Our lives can always be boring. Regardless of how successful a person is, there is often something missing. Somehow there is a feeling of incompleteness. People want to do new things. That is the allure of extreme sports. It provides people an escape from usual live.

One (man nicht als mann) has always had a fascination with death and for most people death is the greatest fear they will ever have to cope with. One feels most alive when looking death in the eye. Those moments when they risk injury or death people want to get a rush of adrenaline.

Most of all, extreme sports are a huge boost to the ego. Extreme sports provide stories they can tell all their life and it helps to build up their self-esteem once they realize what they are truly capable of in so many aspects. It can often lead to success in other areas of life.

Thanks
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

czbln
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von czbln »

Mit den Redewendungen musst du unbedingt aufpassen! 08/15 ist ein super Beispiel dafür.
Bei den Amerikanern ist es aber z.B. auch nicht anders: meine Englischlehrer hat andauernd alle möglichen Lebenslagen mit Baseball verglichen. Im Deutschen würden viele davon 0% Sinn machen.

Kurze Frage an Keswick:

"Those moments when they risk injury or death people want to get a rush of adrenaline."

Kannst du mir erklären, warum nach "people" kein Komma kommt?

LG
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt!"

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Weil sich das "want" direkt auf das Wort "people" bezieht. Die Menschen wollen.. Ein Komma kann man vor das Wort "people" setzen, aber nicht dahinter.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten