Please correct me

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
LimettenJunkie
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Please correct me

Beitrag von LimettenJunkie »

kann jemand meinen text auf grammatik überprüfen?
und bitte darauf achten ob ich formal englsich benutzt habe.

Now im here,i missed my father.
Before the trip was our relationship badly.
So it was the longest time that we spend together,before he left our family.
At the beginning from this trip i never belive that i would think now that
im missing my father. Previous he wasnt interest in my hobbys or what i like,
only in his strengths.Besides he was always talking about his previous school time and was
comparing that with my. And he dont incorporated my interest in art.
So at the trip it changed now we have a tension-free relationship to each other,
I himself up and we were talking about the problem about the distance between us,so he accept
they im not "Mr.Perfekt" and that my force is in Art.
So at the day,when we was in the cave, i remembred on a holiday when I was younger,where
i was in danger and my my father helps me.
Always i think only on the negative sides between our relationship, but i forget what my
father has do for me in my past.
We had not mutual respect.
I always belittle him, but he wants only the best for me, still he had to accept my way in the future.
I was a little bit pessimistic, but now im so happy that we mixed well so good and we get a well
father-son-relationship. Indifferent how a relation is or were, you can he bring better,
when you did it
on the right way. I hope that I would remind me on this aspect - ever.
And i would spend more time with my father and we have got a bond strength.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Please correct me

Beitrag von Keswick »

LimettenJunkie hat geschrieben:Kann jemand meinen Text auf Grammatik überprüfen?
Und bitte darauf achten, dass ich formales Englisch benutzt habe.

Now that I am here, I am missing my father.
Before the trip our relationship was bad.
It was the longest time that we spent together before he left our family. At the beginning of this trip I never believed that I would miss my father. Previously he wasn't interested in my hobbies or in what I like, only in his strengths. (er war nur an seinen Staerken interessiert? Welche?)
Besides he was always talking about his previous school time and was comparing it with mine. And he did not incorporate my interest in art.
But during the trip it changed and now we have a tension-free relationship with each other. I himself up (hier fehlt ein Verb!) and we were talking about the problems and about the distance between us, and he accepted they im not "Mr Perfect" and that my strengths lie in art.
So on the day, when we were in the cave, I remembered on a holiday when I was younger, when I was in danger and my my father helped me.
I always think only of the negative aspects within our relationship, and I tend to forget what my father has do for me in the past. We had no mutual respect.
He always belittled me, but he only wanted my best, still he has to accept my plans for the future.
I was a little bit pessimistic, but now I am so happy that we get on so well and that we have a good
father-son-relationship. Indifferent of how a relation is or was, you can he bring better, when you did it on the right way (das macht ueberhaupt keinen Sinn!). I hope that I would remind me on this aspect - ever. (das macht ueberhaupt keinen Sinn!)
And I want to spend more time with my father now that we have got a strong bond.
Lies deinen Text unbedingt noch einmal durch, bevor du ihn postet. Hier finden sich Fehler, die sich haetten vermeiden lassen, haettest du ein Woerterbuch verwendet.
Achte unbedingt auch die richtige Satzstellung und Grammatik.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten