Bitte um Korrektur =) // Dringend //

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Nighty
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: DE

Bitte um Korrektur =) // Dringend //

Beitrag von Nighty »

Hallo,

bin dieses Jahr in der 7 Klasse ( Gym ) und ja jetzt haben wir eine Aufgabe bekommen in Englisch und zwar : Why I like to use Wikipedia und jetzt würde es mich freuhen wenn ihr mir sagen könntest ob das passt was ich geschrieben habe Grammatik etc =) Bräuchte des bis morgen =)

Vielen dank

Contents of Wikipedia are free and easy to access. Everyone is free to write about anything they know about and edit/correct the mistakes found. But this is also the weakness of Wikipedia. While everyone writes anything noone controls if the information given is correct. Wikipedia is without adds and is thous indepenent of the industy. Everyone thinks the whats written in the internet is right, so we often find whole presentations in school copied of Wikipedia even if its wrong to the core, but thats a problem with users not with the platform. Also is Wikipedia offered in different languages, its is an encylopedia and its the best it includes all the content starting from the history to the end of the topic. Just Wikipedia may not be and excellent site however it is not worst. Some information is very ambiguity to understand. Wikipedia is possibly the best online free knowledge base with continuous growth. Contents of Wikipedia are mostly authentic and in details.
And I use it when I want to understand easily a concept

Mfg

Nighty

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Bitte um Korrektur =) // Dringend //

Beitrag von Keswick »

Nighty hat geschrieben:Hallo,

bin dieses Jahr in der 7. Klasse ( Gym ) und ja jetzt haben wir eine Aufgabe bekommen in Englisch und zwar : Why I like to use Wikipedia und jetzt würde es mich freuen wenn ihr mir sagen könntet, ob das passt was ich geschrieben habe. Grammatik etc =). Bräuchte des bis morgen =).

Dann poste das naechste Mal bitte frueher.

Vielen Dank.

Contents of Wikipedia are free and easy to access. Everyone is free to write about anything they know about and edit/correct the mistakes found. But this is also the weakness of Wikipedia. While everyone writes whatever they want nobody checks if the information given is correct. Wikipedia does not run advertisement and thus is indepenent of the industry. Everyone thinks that what is written on the internet is correct, so we often find whole presentations in school copied of Wikipedia even if they are wrong to the core. But that is a problem with the users not with the platform. Also Wikipedia is offered in different languages, it is an encylopedia and it is the best. Its contents include information from history to the end of the topic. (Diesen Satz verstehe ich ueberhaupt nicht.) Just Wikipedia may not be an excellent site however it is not worst. Some information is very ambiguous to understand. Wikipedia is possibly the best online free knowledge base with continuous growth. Contents of Wikipedia are mostly authentic and in details.
And I use it when I want to understand easily a concept.
Schade, du hast gut angefangen und dann stark nachgelassen. Und du widersprichst dir in deinem Text selber.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Nighty
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: DE

Re: Bitte um Korrektur =) // Dringend //

Beitrag von Nighty »

Jup kann nun zu :D

Mein Bruder hats einfach mal abgegeben und die Lehrerin war zufrieden :D

Vielen Dank

Antworten