Argumentation ( bitte um Korrektur ) !

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
treasure-x
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Argumentation ( bitte um Korrektur ) !

Beitrag von treasure-x »

Hallo :)
Ich (9.Klasse) schreibe morgen eine Englisch-Arbeit und darin schreiben wir eine Argumentation.
Es wäre schön, wenn ihr euch meinen Entwurf durchlesen könntet und mir Verbesserungsvorschläge gebt ;)

Es geht um einen "Foreign exchange".

I think a lot of students aren't informed enough about this topic. Many pupils are interested but don't have enough self-confidence to apply for an exchange. In this talk I want to present the for and against arguments about an foreign exchange.
First of all, I want to mention the homesickness. This could be a big problem for people, who have never been alone in a different country before. They miss their family so much, that they have to break off the exchange. That's a shame and it's not recommended for this kind of people.
Furthermore, there is the danger that you don't like your host family or they don't like you. In other words : YOU CAN'T GET ALONG WITH THEM ! That's a risk you have to take if you want to make a foreign exchange.
On the other hand, it can be a really nice experience for your life. You're going to know the culture, language and people of the country. Although everything is new for you, you will feel native soon. Slowly you begin to feel used to your "new life".
Another advantage is, that you can make new friends there. Even you're from a foreign country they're interested in you and want to know everything about your life at home. It's good to have friends in every part of the world. When they're as old as you, you can talk a lot about different things and for you, it's a good exercise for improving your articulation.
All in all, a foreign exchange is such a good thing and I think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. Everyone hast to have a chance to know new countries and make a good experience they won't forget in their life.

Danke schonmal im voraus ! :)

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Argumentation ( bitte um Korrektur ) !

Beitrag von Keswick »

treasure-x hat geschrieben:Hallo :)
Ich (9.Klasse) schreibe morgen eine Englisch-Arbeit und darin schreiben wir eine Argumentation.
Es wäre schön, wenn ihr euch meinen Entwurf durchlesen könntet und mir Verbesserungsvorschläge gebt ;)

Es geht um einen "Foreign exchange".

I think a lot of students aren't informed enough about this topic. Many pupils are interested but don't have enough self-confidence to apply for an exchange. In this text I want to present the pros and cons of a foreign exchange.
First of all, I want to mention the homesickness. This could be a big problem for people, who have never been alone in a different country before. They miss their family so much, that they have to cancel the exchange. That's a shame and it's not recommended for this kind of people.
Furthermore, there is the danger that you don't like your host family or they don't like you. In other words : YOU CAN'T GET ALONG WITH THEM ! That's a risk you have to take if you want to make a foreign exchange.
On the other hand, it can be a really nice experience for your life. You're going to get to know the culture, language and people of the country. Although everything is new for you, you will feel like a native soon. Slowly you will begin to feel used to your "new life".
Another advantage is, that you can make new friends there. Even you're from a foreign country they're interested in you and want to know everything about your life at home. It's good to have friends in every part of the world. If they're as old as you, you can talk a lot about different things and for you it's a good exercise for improving your articulation.
All in all, a foreign exchange is such a good thing and I think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. Everyone should get a chance to get to know new countries and make a good experience they won't forget in their life.

Danke schonmal im Vorraus ! :)
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

treasure-x
Bilingual Newbie

Re: Argumentation ( bitte um Korrektur ) !

Beitrag von treasure-x »

Oh , danke ;D

Antworten