English Sentences - Mistakes

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Muttersprache: Deutsch

English Sentences - Mistakes

Beitrag von Skype »

Hallo,

ich habe zu Englischen Füllwörtern eine Reihe von Sätzen geschrieben. Findet hier jemand Fehler??

1. However: I would like to finish my homework. However, there is football on TV.

2. Particularly: I have desperately been looking for a new job, but it's hard to find one, particularly for men in my age.

3. Though: Though, I would love to attend your dinner party I cannot come.

4. Perhaps: Perhaps the teacher will forget that we write a math test today.

5. For instance: Teachers are boring, for instance Mrs. Miller who keeps sitting on her chair during the whole lesson.

6. So that: I did a summery on what we have done so far, so that I'm prepared for my A-levels.

7. Either ... or: Either will I study International Business Studies or Economics.

8. After all: We didn't win the championship, but after all we became second.

9. As soon as: I'll call you as soon as I have arrived.

10. As long as: As long as you live in my house you do whatever I tell you.

11. Finally: Finally, I have reached my aim to graduate school with a grade A.

12. In spite of: In spite of being the unbeaten champion I'm still excited before a fight.

13. Even so: Even so I'm very lazy, I'm a grade A student.

14. All the same: He had a lot of money. All the same he wouldn't lend his friend any.

15. Above all: I hate scruffy girls, above all girls who smoke.

16. Neither ... nor: Neither will I serve the armed forces, nor will I do community service.

17. First of all: First of all, I want to thank my fans, who have always supported me.

18. On the one hand / On the other hand: On the one hand, I still have feeling for her but on
the other hand, I know that we wouldn't work out together.

19. Furthermore: Furthermore, I would like to thank you for everything you have done for me.

20. Besides: Besides me, Moritz and Daniel will be there as well.

21. Nevertheless: I practise a lot, nevertheless, I'm not perfect.

22. As far as: As far as I'm concerned you can do what ever you want to.

23: By the way: By the way, have I told you, that I'm going to New York this summer?

schnip
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: English Sentences - Mistakes

Beitrag von schnip »

Skype hat geschrieben:Hallo,

ich habe zu Englischen Füllwörtern eine Reihe von Sätzen geschrieben. Findet hier jemand Fehler??

1. However: I would like to finish my homework. However, there is football on TV.

2. Particularly: I have been desperately looking for a new job, but it's hard to find one, particularly for men in my age.

3. Though: Though, I would love to attend your dinner party I cannot come.

4. Perhaps: Perhaps the teacher will forget that we were going to write a math test today.

5. For instance: Teachers are boring, for instance Mrs. Miller who keeps sitting on her chair during the whole lesson.

6. So that: I did a summery on what we have done so far, so that I'm prepared for my A-levels.

7. Either ... or: Either I will study International Business Studies or Economics.

8. After all: We didn't win the championship, but after all we became second.

9. As soon as: I'll call you as soon as I have arrived.

10. As long as: As long as you live in my house you will do whatever I tell you.

11. Finally: Finally, I have reached my aim to graduate school with a grade A.

12. In spite of: In spite of being the unbeaten champion I'm still excited before a fight.

13. Even so: Even so I'm very lazy, I'm a grade A student.

14. All the same: He had a lot of money. All the same he wouldn't lend his friend any.

15. Above all: I hate scruffy girls, above all girls who smoke.

16. Neither ... nor: Neither will I serve the armed forces, nor will I do community service.

17. First of all: First of all, I want to thank my fans, who have always supported me.

18. On the one hand / On the other hand: On the one hand, I still have feeling for her but on
the other hand, I know that we wouldn't work out together.

19. Furthermore: Furthermore, I would like to thank you for everything you have done for me.

20. Besides: Besides me, Moritz and Daniel will be there as well.

21. Nevertheless: I practise a lot, nevertheless, I'm not perfect.

22. As far as: As far as I'm concerned you can do what ever you want to.

23: By the way: By the way, have I told you, that I'm going to New York this summer?

Good work

Beitrag von Skype »

zur 7. habe ich noch eine Frage. Wie ist denn hier jetzt der korrekte Satzbau. Wir haben in der schule immer sätze gelern nach dem Schema.

Neither will I do sth, nor will I do sth.

Falsch wäre doch: Neither I will do sth nor I will do sth. oder??

daraus würde ich auch schlussfolgern, dass es heißt:

Either will I ...

schnip
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von schnip »

verstehe schon, anscheinend werden beide Formen verwendet, wenn du kurz neither will I oder neither I will.....
wirst du immer irgend eine Form in der das Subjektiv vor oder hinter will steht finden....

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Skype hat geschrieben: 8. After all: We didn't win the championship, but we became second after all.
Zu Satz 7:

I will either study xx or xx.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten