Bitte um Korrektur - Comment

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
bjoern89
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bitte um Korrektur - Comment

Beitrag von bjoern89 »

My point of view:

I thinks that panhandeling is not be a good thing, but for some people it is vital. Furthermore it is importand, to separate about "real" beggars and hustlers. According in my opinion it is not the best reason to spend money to an homeless organisation, because you did not know if the money came to the beggars. Often beggars have got a dog alongside and it is neccessatry too that the dog has got something to eat too. Finally, if a person spend an euro or something else it is - even though - a little endorsement for she or her. But every person must know if she or her give money to a beggar, because you did not know if the beggar take the money for alcohlice or something else.

Additionally it is a good reason for a beggar to go to an organisation, who sells magazine or something else in frint of a supermarket. This is - especially in Hamburg - a well organisation, because they become a little bit money from any sell newspaper.

So, ist jetzt nicht das beste Englisch - aber ich muss disen Essay in der Schule abgeben, und dann sollte er eigentlich schon fehlerfrei sein.. also danke für die Korrektur!!! Thanks

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Bitte um Korrektur - Comment

Beitrag von Keswick »

Dann moechte ich dich erst einmal bitten deinen Text auf Rechtschreibfehler zu ueberpruefen, denn dieser Text ebenso wie dein letzter Text wurde vor dem Posten nicht kontrolliert. Wir ueberpruefen gerne auf Inhalt, Wortschatz, Grammatik, aber eine Rechtschreibkontrolle kannst du selber in deinem Schreibprogramm durchfuehren. Danke.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten