Bitte korrigieren :D :-)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
theperson123
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Bitte korrigieren :D :-)

Beitrag von theperson123 »

Stereotype thinking

Stereotype thinking is one of the most thinks that make people. Anybody judge the clothes of a person differently. Today the most people have nothing against black people but when we see back than can we say that a lot of racism takes place. Many aspects play a big role how we thinking about the person for example the spruce ness, his or her clothes and so on. It is true when I say that I have sometimes stereotype thinking, too. But I know from experience that I judge the person wrong when I speak with him or her. A famous adage say ,,You can’t tell a book by it’s cover “

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Bitte korrigieren :D :-)

Beitrag von Keswick »

theperson123 hat geschrieben:Stereotype thinking

Stereotype thinking is one of the most common things that people do. Everybody judges the clothes of a person differently. Today the most people have nothing against black people but when we look back in history than we can say that a lot of racism took place. There are many aspects that play a big role in how we think about a person for example their spruceness, their clothes and so on. It is true when I say that I sometimes think in stereotypes, too. But I know from experience that I judged the person wrong when I speak with them. A famous adage says ,,Don't judge a book by its cover “
Achte auf die Satzstellung, die Rechtschreibung und die Zeiten.
Und das Sprichwort lautet "Don't judge a book by its cover".
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten