looking for an English speaking friend

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
fish1403
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

looking for an English speaking friend

Beitrag von fish1403 »

Hi everybody, I hope to find somebody in my age who write English messages with me. Maybe a native speaker.. Or somebody who can help me a little with grammar and general mistakes. I’m a 29 years old girl and I come from Berlin. Original I wanted to practice and improve this language with my boyfriend. But he is to busy for it. So I would be glad to practise with you. Are you interested? Please, answer or send a PN...

Keswick
English Legend

Re: looking for an English speaking friend

Beitrag von Keswick »

fish1403 hat geschrieben:Hi everybody, I hope to find somebody around my age to write English messages with me. Maybe a native speaker.. Or somebody who can help me a little with grammar and general mistakes. I’m a 29 years old girl and I come from Berlin. Originally I wanted to practice and improve this language with my boyfriend. But he is too busy for it. So I would be glad to practise with you. Are you interested? Please, answer or send a PN...
Corrected :) !
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

fish1403
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von fish1403 »

Thank you, Keswick. Someday this will better go from hand..

You are active here to write and answer other people. I think it’s very helpfully. Thanks for this, too. :danke:

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

You're quite welcome :) - I am happy to help. And you're right, one day things with English will get easier. It's all a matter of practise :) .
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten