2 kleine texte korrigieren bitte

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
killercow
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: türkisch

2 kleine texte korrigieren bitte

Beitrag von killercow »

hii

ich soll 2 kleine text ob mein leben langweilig ist und ob das eltern-leben langweilig ist.

I don’t know whether my life is boring. I think I can only know if I just before death. Only then I can say my life is boring or not. If I would say that my life isn’t boring. But according to some situations I will be clear that the contrary is. As I said I don’t know.

I think parents-life is boring, because the parents earn money every day and they don’t have free time, because after the work they need a break and they are tired. After some years they lose his lust to do something. This is my opinion about parent's life.

danke im voraus

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: 2 kleine texte korrigieren bitte

Beitrag von Keswick »

killercow hat geschrieben:hii

ich soll 2 kleine Texte schreiben, ob mein Leben langweilig ist oder ob das Eltern-Leben langweilig ist.

I don’t know whether my life is boring. I think I can't find out before I am dead. It is only then when I can say my life was boring or not. If I would say that my life isn’t boring.(Verstehe ich nicht.) But according to some situations I will be clear that the contrary is.(Verstehe ich auch nicht.) As I said I don’t know.

I think parents-life is boring, because the parents earn money every day and they don’t have any free time, because after the work they need a break and they are tired. After some years they lose their lust to do something. This is my opinion about parent's life.

Danke im Vorraus.
Ich persoenlich glaube nicht, dass dein Lehrer mit diesen Texten zufrieden sein wird, da die Argumentation aufgrund fehlender Beispiele nicht untermauert ist.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten