Englisch mündliche Prüfung

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
clermp
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: german

Englisch mündliche Prüfung

Beitrag von clermp »

Hallo erst mal,

ich mache zurzeit meine Fachhochschulreife und brauche nun eure Hilfe, weil wir nächste Woche Englisch Prüfung haben.
In der ersten Phase gibt es ja das sogenannte warming up, das ca. 5 Minuten geht. Da wir drei Schüler sind ca. 2 Minuten für jeden.
Als erstes wird unsere Lehrerin Fragen Briefly introduce yourself and tell us about…
Dort können Fragen rankommen wie:
Is the place where you live famous for anything,

Where did you do your training?/Did you work in your job?/ If yes, describe this work and say whether you like it or not.

Please describe the firm which you worked for. (Is it a manufacturing/trading/service enterprise? What does it produce?

Why did you decide to attend our school? How do you like it here, say why? What are your favourite subjects, why? Which subject is really difficult for you?

What are your plans for the future (holidays, work)?

What do you like doing I your leisure time?

How would you describe your own personality? Describe your strengths and weaknesses.

What are you most proud of having done ever? What is/was your worst fault?

What would you like to be doing in ten years from now on?

Mein Problem ist das ich nicht zu jeder Frage 2 minute sprechen kann. Hier ist erstmal das was ich habe.

Hello, I'm Viktoria and I am 20 years old. I live in Schwedt/O. and my hobbies are working with my computer, meeting my friends and I like reading books. The books that I like most are romantic novels, such as Lisa Jewell and Cecilia Ahern novels. I also enjoy riding my bicycle in the countryside and making incredible photos of animals, plants and sunsets.

Even though I love my home town, I can imagine myself moving to another city. Once I finish school I need a job that I can identify with. During my apprenticeship as CTA . I had to work in the laboratory a lot. My responsibilities included the investigation of materials and the subsequent writing of protocols. However, I don't have any practical experience in this profession. During my apprenticeship I only had 4 weeks of work experience in a laboratory. In my current school there aren't many subjects I like. I enjoy German and English but there are subjects that I don't find easy, for instance maths and technology.

Was könnte man noch zu den einzelnen Fragen sagen. Das was ich geschrieben habe ist alles irgendwie durcheinander.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

Versuche doch erst einmal deutsche Antworten zu den fragen zu finden und die dann zu uebersetzen. Das ist oftmals viel einfacher als gleich auf Englisch zu antworten.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

clermp
Topic Talker

Beitrag von clermp »

Das ist jetzt Deutsch, nicht wundern.

zu 1. Wenn ich einen Beruf finde, der in meiner Stadt ist oder in der Umgebung, könnte ich mir vorstellen gier zu leben. Außerdem kommen in meiner Stadt auch viele Touristen, wegen den Uckermärkischen Bühnen oder wegen der wundervollen natur im Nationalpark Unteres Odertal.

zu.2 During my apprenticeship as CTA . I had to work in the laboratory a lot. My responsibilities included the investigation of materials and the subsequent writing of protocols. However, I don't have any practical experience in this profession. Aber in meiner Ausbildung habe ich ein 4 wöchiges Praktikum in einem Labor in Schwedt gemacht. Leider war dieses Praktikum sehr langweilig, weil ich nur das Überprüfen der Laborgeräte verantwortlich war. Andererseits waren die Leute dort sehr nett zu mir.

zu 5. Ehrlich gesagt habe ich mich für diese Schule entschieden, weil ich nach meiner Ausbildung, keine Arbeitsstelle gefunden habe. Was mir besonders gut an der Schule gefällt, sind die Lehrer. Sie sind sehr motiviert und sie versuchen den Schülern zu helfen, wenn diese Probleme haben. In my current school there aren't many subjects I like. I enjoy German and English but there are subjects that I don't find easy, for instance maths and technology.

zu 6. In Zukunft ist es natürlich wichtig für mich einen Job zu finden. Außerdem möchte ich bald meine eigene Wohnung haben und von zu hause ausziehen. Obwohl ich im Moment noch kein eigenes Einkommen habe, möchte ich in naher Zukunft eine Weltreise machen. Verschiedene Länder entdecken und deren Kulturen kennenlernen, stelle ich mir sehr spannend vor.

zu8. In meiner Freizeit treffe ich mich gerne mit Freunden, gehe ins Kino oder Theater und außerdem lese ich sehr gerne. The books that I like most are romantic novels, such as Lisa Jewell and Cecilia Ahern novels. I also enjoy riding my bicycle in the countryside and making incredible photos of animals, plants and sunsets. By the way I like to collect fossils at the Baltic Sea coast but also in Schwedt I have already been found.

zu 9. So, what can I say about my personality?
Ich mag sehr gerne an mir meine Hilfsbereitschaft und das ich Personen sehr gut zuhören kann. Ein großer Fehler von mir ist, dass ich zu negativ denke. Das hindert mich daran, zu zeigen was ich wirklich kann. Some people say I am shy. It`s sometimes correct. I am afraid in new situations. Was ich auch nicht an mir mag ist, dass ich launisch bin. Den einen Tag bin ich glücklich den nächsten Tag traurig.

Das wars erstmal könntet ihr mir bei der Übersetzung helfen.
Habe heute erfahren, dass ich in der mündlichen Prüfung eine 3 schaffen muss, um meine 3 auf dem Zeugnis zu behalten. Naja wenn ich die drei nicht schaffe bin ich geliefert, könnte ich mir noch tips geben worauf ich achten sollte und wenn ich nicht mehr weiter weiss..

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Die anderen Fragen musst du aber auch noch beantworten :) .

Du musst verstehen, dass wir dir deine Antworten hier nicht uebersetzen werden. Aber wir helfen dir deine eigene Uebersetzung zu verbessern. Wenn du also deine deutschen Antworten selber uebersetzt und einstellst, gehen wir sie gerne durch, verbessern und kommentieren.

clermp
Topic Talker

Beitrag von clermp »

Ja ok, aber wundert euch nicht über mein schlechtes Englisch. Das mit den restlichen Fragen da fällt mir im Moment noch nicht so viel ein.

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Hier wundert sich niemand, denn der Versuch zaehlt, nicht wahr? Also nur Mut! :)

clermp
Topic Talker

Beitrag von clermp »

zu 1. If I find a job in my city or in my surrounding, I can imagine living here. Some people say in Schwedt you can not experience, but there are quite a few tourist attractions which you can view it. Above all, the national park Unteres Odertal, the Berlischky Pavillon or the Uckermärkische stages. A lot of people from our surrounding and even Berlin go into our theater, or ride a bicycle in the nature.

zu 2. During my apprenticeship as CTA. I had to work in the laboratory a lot. My responsibilities included the investigation of materials and the subsequent writing of protocols. However, I don't have any practical experience in this profession. But in my training I have made a 4 weeks practical course in a laboratory in Schwedt. Unfortunately this work experience in the lab had not convinced me, because it was very boring. I was responsible to check the laboratory apparatus. On the other hand the people there worked in the lab they was very nice to me.

zu 5. Honestly said I have decided for this school because of my training I have found no job. What I really like at the school, the teacher. They are very motivated and they try to help the students when they have problems. In my current school there aren't many subjects I like. I enjoy German and English but there are subjects that I don't find easy, for instance maths and technology.

zu 6.In the future, it is obviously important for me to find a job. I would also soon have my own apartment and move out of home. Although I currently have no income, I would like in the near future to make a trip around the world. Different countries and explore their cultures, I imagine very exciting before.

zu 8. In my free time I like to meet with friends, go to the cinema or theater, and also I read often books. The books that I like most are romantic novels, such as Lisa Jewell and Cecilia Ahern novels. I also enjoy riding my bicycle in the countryside and making incredible photos of animals, plants and sunsets. By the way I like to collect fossils at the Baltic Sea coast but also in Schwedt I have already been found.

I like my helpfulness und das ich Personen sehr gut zuhören kann. A big mistake from me is that I think too negative. This prevents me from showing what I really can. Some people say I am shy. It`s sometimes correct. I am afraid in new situations. What I don't like me I suffer from mood swings. The one day I'm happy and the next day I'm sad.

clermp
Topic Talker

Beitrag von clermp »

Wäre nett von euch, wenn ihr das kontrollieren könntet, dass ich das so langsam mal lernen kann.
:D Danke

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Bitte nicht hetzen :wink: . Wir sind Privatmenschen, die das hier freiwillig machen. Auch wir verdienen ein Wochenende :wink: . Bin heute wirklich nur durch Zufall ueberhaupt da.
clermp hat geschrieben:zu 1. If I found a job in my city or in my surrounding, I could imagine living here. Some people say in Schwedt you can not get experience, but there are quite a few tourist attractions which you can visit. Above all, the national park Unteres Odertal, the Berlischky Pavillon or the Uckermärkische stages. A lot of people from our surrounding and even Berlin visit our theater, or ride a bicycle in the nature.

zu 2. During my apprenticeship as CTA I had to work in the laboratory a lot. My responsibilities included the investigation of materials and the subsequent writing of protocols. However, I don't have any practical experience in this profession. But in my training I attended a 4 weeks practical course in a laboratory in Schwedt. Unfortunately this work experience in the lab did not convinced me, because it was very boring. I was responsible for checking the laboratory apparatus. But the people there worked in the lab they was very nice to me.

zu 5. To be honest, I chose this school because of my training I have found no job. What I really like in school, are the teachers. They are very motivated and they try to help the students with their problems. In my current school there aren't many subjects I like. I enjoy German and English but there are subjects that I don't find easy, for instance maths and technology.

zu 6.In the future, it is obviously important for me to find a job. I would also soon have my own apartment and move out of home. Although I currently have no income, I would like to make a trip around the world in the near future. Different countries and explore their cultures, I imagine very exciting before.(Verstehe ich nicht)

zu 8. In my free time I like meeting friends, going to the cinema or theater, and also I read books often. The books that I like most are romantic novels, like novels by Lisa Jewell and Cecilia Ahern. I also enjoy riding my bicycle in the countryside and making incredible photos of animals, plants and sunsets. By the way I like collecting fossils at the Baltic Sea coast but also in Schwedt I have already been found. (du wurdest in Schwedt gefunden??)

I like my helpfulness und das ich Personen sehr gut zuhören kann. One of my biggest problems is that I think too negative. This prevents me from showing what I really can. Some people say I am shy. It`s sometimes correct. I am afraid in new situations. What I don't like is that I suffer from mood swings. The one day I'm happy and the next day I'm sad.
Ich weiss gar nicht was du hast, dein Englisch ist doch ueberhaupt nicht schlecht. Ein paar Fehler, aber im Grossen und Ganze doch gar nicht schlecht! :jo:

clermp
Topic Talker

Beitrag von clermp »

zu 3. Dort kann ich nichts zu schreiben, weil ich noch nicht in einer Firma gearbeitet habe
I haven't worked in this job yet.

zu 7. I wasn't in an English speaking country.

zu 10. da fällt mir absolut gar nichts zu ein.

und 11. Wäre das nicht dasselbe wie meine Zukunftspläne.

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

zu 7. I have never been to an English speaking country.

zu 10. da fällt mir absolut gar nichts zu ein.
Welche Frage war das nun wieder?

und 11. Wäre das nicht dasselbe wie meine Zukunftspläne.
Ja, ich denke schon.

clermp
Topic Talker

Beitrag von clermp »

What are you most proud of having done ever? What is/was your worst fault?

Keine Ahnung was ich dort schreiben soll.

Denkst du was ich ich alles habe, geht so in Ordnung.

reicht es, wenn ich zum Anfang sage First of all I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Viktoria and I'm 20 years old. I was born in Schwedt and I'm living here.

Und dann stellt sie mir einer der Fragen. Ich weiss nicht, ob das reicht was ich habe.

Gibt es noch Dinge, mit der ich meiner Lehrerin beeindrucken kann. :lol:

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Gibt es denn irgend etwas, das du getan hast, auf das du stolz bist? Vielleicht einen Preis gewonnen? Etwas gelernt (z.B. ein Musikinstrument), ein Konzert gegeben etc. Und gibt es etwas, dass dir unangenehm ist? Ich denke darauf bezieht sich die Frage.

Ich denke, deine Antworten sind so schon in Ordnung, auch deine Vorstellung. Wenn du deine Antworten noch einmal durch schaust, fallen dir vielleicht noch einige Sachen ein, die du vergessen hast. Die kannst du dann ja noch einfuegen.

clermp
Topic Talker

Beitrag von clermp »

Es gibt eigentlich nichts worauf ich besonders stolz bin. Ich war erleichtert und glücklich, dass ich meinen Mittlere Reife und meine Ausbildung geschafft habe. wenn ich jetzt noch mein Fachabizur schaffe bin ich wirklich stolz auf mich. Leider hängt alles von Englisch ab.

Bei free time habe ich noch etwas dazu geschrieben.

Moreover I often listen to music. The artist that I listen are Alicia Keys, Wir sind Helden and Yael Naim.

Und bei der Persönlichkeit Frage steht ja fast nur negatives. Dass kann ja so auch nicht stehen bleiben :D .

I like my helpfulness. Meine Freunde und Familie sind mir überaus wichtig. Dabei spielt es keine Rolle, ob es darum geht, jemanden zu helfen, oder ob ich ihm nur einige gutgemeinte Ratschläge gebe. A big mistake from me is that I think too negative. This prevents me from showing what I really can. Some people say I am shy. It`s sometimes correct. I am afraid in new situations. What I don't like me I suffer from mood swings. The one day I'm happy and the next day I'm sad.

Der Satz ist ziemlich kompliziert, wie übersetzt man den am besten ?

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Na aber das ist doch etwas, auf das man stolz sein kann! Also erwaehne das.
clermp hat geschrieben:Moreover I often listen to music. The artists (that) I listen to are Alicia Keys, Wir sind Helden and Yael Naim.
Wie wuerdest du den Satz denn uebersetzen? Wie waere dein Ansatz?

Antworten