Hello! I would like to improve my english

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
casaverde18c2
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Hello! I would like to improve my english

Beitrag von casaverde18c2 »

Hello everybody! :spin:

I am new here and I would like to meet people who are interested in talking in english with me. As I haven't the possibility to talk in english at the moment I thought I try it here. As you can read my english is not really good and close to a "German English". But anyway, I like the language so much and hey let's try if you want and talk about several issues. I am looking forward to hear from you. :talk1:

casaverde18c2
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Hello guys! Would like to chat!Who would like to talk to me?

Beitrag von casaverde18c2 »

Hello everyone! :D

I'm a 39 years old woman from Germany and want to introduce myself. I'm a humorous and fun-loving person who likes to be in the nature, to do sports, to dance, to paint and who LOVE the english language. At the moment I live in Finland till the end of august.

In 2008 (February) I was the first time in Palm Springs, California for two weeks and immediatly I loved this place and its amazing landscape and returned for a second trip in May 2008 (for 4 weeks). This year I have been there in March/April with my boyfriend and we had a great time again. We were really sad as we had to go back to Germany. Latest in 2009 we would like to go to Palm Springs once more.

Everything there is gorgeous and awesome! It was the most wonderful time of my life. My boyfriend and me would like to move to Palm Springs the sooner the better 'cause we both love this place so much. We always say: PS is our final destination! :spin:

As you can read my english is not as good as it could be. Gladly I would improve my english and talk with people who share this passion to talk english. I am glad to found this forum and wish to meet new people with whom I can talk to.

I was very excited to come across this forum.

Chat soon. Silke :talk1:

Antworten