Bitte um Korrektur

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
frollein
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: deutsch

Bitte um Korrektur

Beitrag von frollein »

Hallo,
ich bereite mich gerade auf eine Klausur vor. Wir müssen entweder einen Brief oder einen kleinen Aufsatz zu den Themen "working mothers" oder "healthy food" schreiben. Wäre mal wieder sehr dankbar, wenn mir das jemand korrigieren könnte.
LG
frollein

To be a working mother
Working and having children can make a lots of problems.
At first there´s the question, where are children placed? Elderly children are in the school and after this they can go to after-school care club. But what about younger children? Kindergarden, babysitter or childminder? And are the time of looking after the same as the working hours?
Working mothers have got lots of stress an small things can cause a big desaster. Perhaps they feel guilty, because they have to little time for their family or because they can ´t do any overtime.
But of corse working mothers are more independent, they have got their own salary, they have got social connections and they´re an idol for their children, to see, women are more then a housewife.

Dear S,
sometimes I feel bad because of working. Often I see my children just awhile, because they have to go to bed, when I´m arriving at home.
Last month the chilminder was ill, and I had to stay home. I´m sure, I´ll loose my job, if it happens too often. And I felt my repeated days often are a problem for my collegues. But we need the money, we can´t just suvive on the salary of my husband.
Otherwise it´s very good to see people, who respect you as a working woman and not only as a mother.

Best regards,
L

Healthy food
eating habbits of teenagers are often terrifying. They eat to manny sweets, snacks and fast food.
They drink only sugary fuzzy drinks. They eat fast and don´t enjoy their meals.
Some teenagers don´t know the usually kinds of vegetables and fruit.
Thus they have a bad risk for illness and adopositas. At they same time most youngsters are unsatisfies with their shape and they do unhealthy diets. Perhaps it would be a good idea, to learn something about cabs, vitamins and nutrition at school. And school canteens should offer fruit, raw vegetables and whol grain sandwiches.

Dear N
I eat to much fruit and to fewer vegetables. I also prefer more chocolate than crisps. While summer I love the arabic kitchen, couscous, tabouleh, and at the winter I love the mediterrane kitchen, pasta and pizza, for example.
I´m vegetarian and I have to mind to eat enough dairy products like cheese, yoghurt and curds.
For drinking I likemainly water without any sparkling and sometimes cola light or desporados.
During I´m enrolling the college, I´don´t have breakfast, but at the hollydays I love having a big brunch.
Love
M

Antworten