Bitte korrigieren !!! ist wichtig

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
jojo-maus
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Bitte korrigieren !!! ist wichtig

Beitrag von jojo-maus »

Habe den Text Turn-off Switched on our Brains gelesen und muss die Frage beantworten "Do you think that an experiment like that makes sense? How might it influence your life?"
In dem Text geht es um ein Experiment, in dem einer Familie 12 Tage der TV weggenommen wird.
Wenn ihr den Inhalt eines Satzes nicht so treffend findet, bitte ich auch um korrigur.

2. Yes I think an experiment like that makes sense, because a lot of people watch television and they don’t use their spare time for other things. Because of that the twelve-day experiment were a new experience for other families, too. They would learn to live without a TV. On the one side it could happen that they find common ground but on the other hand it could happen that they battel with each other. In my opinion every familie should test a experiment like this.

In my one life i watch TV rarely. I use my spare time for other things. I go dancing or shopping this is more interesting as the programms in the television. But I have to say there are tenses where I watch more than else. For example in the holidays or if I am sick.
Therefore I think the experiment were not very bad for me, but I would try out it.

Lg Svenja :D

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Bitte korrigieren !!! ist wichtig

Beitrag von Keswick »

jojo-maus hat geschrieben:Habe den Text Turn-off Switched on our Brains gelesen und muss die Frage beantworten "Do you think that an experiment like that makes sense? How might it influence your life?"
In dem Text geht es um ein Experiment, in dem einer Familie 12 Tage der TV weggenommen wird.
Wenn ihr den Inhalt eines Satzes nicht so treffend findet, bitte ich auch um Korrektur.

2. Yes I think an experiment like that makes sense, because a lot of people watch television and they don’t use their spare time for other things. Because of that the twelve-day experiment would be a new experience for other families, too. They would learn to live without a TV. On the one hand it could happen that they find common ground but on the other hand it could happen that they fight with each other. In my opinion every family should make an experiment like this.

In my own life I rarely watch TV. I use my spare time for other things. I go dancing or shopping - this is more interesting than the programmes on the television. But I have to say there are periods where I watch more than usual. For example during holidays or if I am sick.
Therefore I think the experiment would not be very bad for me, but I would try out it.
Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts uebersehen.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

jojo-maus
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von jojo-maus »

ist der text soweit verstädnlich ?
weil es kann sein das diese frage auch in der arbeit die ich nächste woche schreibe dran kommt und dann wird darauf ja bewertet ?

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

Also meiner Meinung nach ist der Text durchaus verstaendlich.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten