Learn Strategies

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
angel018
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bitte um Durchsicht

Beitrag von angel018 »

Hey Ihr Lieben,

wäre jemand bitte so lieb meinen Text zu korrigieren?!
Vielen lieben Dank im Voraus!

Eure angel

Learn Strategies

People learn differently. Some prefer using pictures. Others like working in groups. This questionnaire aims to find out what’s your learning style.

http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/coun/learn2.html

There are 3 differnt types of learners:

1. auditory learners
Auditory students tend to learn mainly by hearing classroom information.They seem to learn best through their ears, especially via verbal lectures, discussions or read out loud. If possible, they should talk to their friends about the material.

2. visual learners
Visual students learn mainly by seeing the material to be learned, that is, when the material is presented graphically, as in charts, tables, videos, flip charts, hand-outs, maps, etc.

3. kinaesthetic-tactual learners
Kinasesthetic Students understand best if they can touch, feel, move, build, or manipulate what they are learning. They learn best through experience.

I m a visual learner. If asked to listen to auditory directions, I may understand the first item or two, but then I am lost. I have to write down the directions as I hear them, or visualize the oral directions, often requiring the aid of a map.
“You live and learn” means for me in German “Man lernt nie aus”.

You love you learn. You cry you learn. You lose you learn. – Everything you do shapes a person. So I m of the openion that Knowledge is infinite and so everyone who wants, can continue their education.

Differnce between Learn and Study
You study something in order to learn how to do it. So, for example, in order to learn, say, the ins-and-outs of engineering, you have to study it.
For example, I learned how to speak Japanese by listening and repeating what I heard speakers around me saying. There was no 'formal' study involved in the matter. I learned it; I didn't study it. The same holds true for children learning their 1st language. They don't study it, they learn it.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Bitte um Durchsicht

Beitrag von Keswick »

angel018 hat geschrieben: Learn Strategies

People learn differently. Some prefer using pictures. Others like working in groups. This questionnaire aims to find out what’s your learning style.

http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/coun/learn2.html

There are 3 differnt types of learners:

1. auditory learners
Auditory students tend to learn mainly by hearing classroom information.They seem to learn best using their ears, especially via verbal lectures, discussions or reading out loud. If possible, they should talk to their friends about the material.

2. visual learners
Visual students learn mainly by seeing the material to be learned, that is, when the material is presented graphically, as in charts, tables, videos, flip charts, hand-outs, maps, etc.

3. kinaesthetic-tactual learners
Kinasesthetic students understand best if they can touch, feel, move, build, or manipulate what they are learning. They learn best through experience.

I m a visual learner. If asked to listen to auditory directions, I may understand the first item or two, but then I am lost. I have to write down the directions as I hear them, or visualize the oral directions, often requiring the aid of a map.
“You live and learn” means for me in German “Man lernt nie aus”.

You love you learn. You cry you learn. You lose you learn. – Everything you do shapes a person. So In my opinion that knowledge is infinite and so everyone who is willing, can continue their education.

Difference between to learn and to study
You study something in order to learn how to do it. So, for example, in order to learn, say, the ins-and-outs of engineering, you have to study it.
For example, I learned how to speak Japanese by listening and repeating what I heard speakers around me saying. There was no 'formal' study involved in the matter. I learned it; I didn't study it. The same holds true for children learning their 1st language. They don't study it, they learn it.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten