Learning German by E-mail

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
0danny_lawrenz0
Bilingual Newbie

Learning German by E-mail

Beitrag von 0danny_lawrenz0 »

Hello! I'm looking for someone to exchange emails/msn as I am trying to improve my German. I can also probably help with english; starting a degree in it next year! Im 17 and live in Doncaster, England! Email me or add me at danny_lawrenz@hotmail.com!

Pat
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Pat »

I've just added your address to my msn list ... waiting for you to accept it. (-> t6e_despair@hotmail.com)

Pat
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von Pat »

Yo man, sorry for the last time you tried to chat with me >_<
My keyboard didn't work (perfect timing!) so i put that smiley thing there and switched to brb. Well, come online again. You seem to be quite shy :P

0danny_lawrenz0
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von 0danny_lawrenz0 »

Its ok, nah I just havn't had time to go on MSN! Es ist fast meine Prufung zeit zum Schule! Ihre Englische ist sehr gut, wie lange hat sie lernen?
ne te confudant illegitimi
(Lassen Sie der Bastarde verwirren Sie nicht!)

Pat
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von Pat »

Well, I've been learning English since 5th grade - makes seven years. I've quite a lot people on MSN who speak English to me. Your German is pretty good, you know - I can understand it. Let's iron out some little mistakes. :freu:
And, yea, I'm going to make my exams too.
Anyway, good luck :D

jufri
Bilingual Newbie

writing english-german

Beitrag von jufri »

Hi
I am a teacher in primary school in Switzerland, native German speaker. Now we have to learn English, because we have to teach it in our classes.
I'm 46 years old and open for every theme (from family to Computers, from sports to ...) to talk about in chat (MSN,ICQ,AIM) or e-mail.

I try to write in English - you answer in German. Or we discuss one day in English the next in German. You tell me how to express better, correct me, so do I with you.
Interrested? It hope to hear from you!

Antworten