Letter of Motivation - Bitte Fehlerkorrektur! Danke!

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Katinka
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: german

Letter of Motivation - Bitte Fehlerkorrektur! Danke!

Beitrag von Katinka »

Hallo,

möchte mich gerne für einen Praktikantenplatz in den USA bewerben. Bin mir bei der Grammatik meiner Bewerbung aber ein bisschen unsicher... würd vielleicht jemand drüberschauen?!

VIELEN LIEBEN DANK

I`m searching for a adapapted abroad programm for me for a long time, because it`s one of my biggest dreams. For the first time when I have read the job advertisment working as a cultural representative I was enthused. The USA are a fascinating country and I want to learn more about the american culture and the american way of life.

After I had graduated from school (O-level) I did a apprenticeship as a office management assistant in a transport company. The most time I was in the costumer service and our highest aim was the contentment of the costumers. So, during my apprenticeship I took part in different on-the-job-trainings to better myself in the contact with costumers.

Since september last year I studied on a one-year course for the Entrance Certificate for Universities of Applied Science. I will be finish in july this year. I have worked as a sales assistant in a clothing shop since november 2008. The personal advisory for the costumers are great fun for me. It`s nice to see when a satisfied shopper leaves our boutique.

I think that the job as a cultaral representative will be very interesting and varied. I`m looking forward to tell the park vistors more about my home country, about the german way of live and the german mentality. It`s also will be great fun to aid the guests with there problems or sell the german products.

I`m sure that it is easy for me to get in contact with the park visitors or my colleagues because I`m a open-minded and friendly person. I`m curious about the international appartments and the daily life of a cultural representative.
In the future I will work in the tourism branche, so I hope that the job as a cultural representative will provide me better chances on the job market. Futhermore I want to improve my English skills and I also think that this adventure is a amazing expericene of life.

It would give me a great pleasure when I get the chance to be a part of your company!

Best regards

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

Katinka hat geschrieben: I have been looking for an appropriate abroad programme for me for a long time, because it`s one of my biggest dreams to go abroad. When I read the job advertisment for the job as a cultural representative for the first time I was enthused. The USA are a fascinating country and I want to learn more about the American culture and the American way of life.

After I had graduated from school (O-level) I did an apprenticeship as an office management assistant in a transport company. Most of the time I spent in the costumer service and our highest aim was the contentment of the costumers. Also, during my apprenticeship, I took part in different on-the-job-trainings to improve my skills in costumer contact.

Since September last year I have been attending a one-year course for the Entrance Certificate for Universities of Applied Science. The course will be finished in July this year. I have worked as a sales assistant in a clothing shop since November 2008. I truly enjoy the personal advice for the costumers. It`s nice to see a satisfied shopper leave our boutique.

I think that the job as a cultural representative will be very interesting and varied. I`m looking forward to telling the park vistors more about my home country, about the German way of life and the German mentality. It also will be great fun to help the guests with their problems or sell the German products.

I`m sure that it is easy for me to approach the park visitors or my colleagues because I`m an open-minded and friendly person. I`m curious about the international appartments (was meinst du damit?) and the daily life of a cultural representative.
In the future I will work in the tourism sector, so I hope that the job as a cultural representative will provide me better chances on the job market. Futhermore I want to improve my English skills and I also think that this adventure is an amazing expericene in life.

I would very much appreciate it if I got the chance to be a part of your company!

Best regards
Achte auf Folgendes beim unbestimmten Artikel a:

Folgt auf den unbestimmten Artikel "a" ein Wort, das mit einem Vokal beginnt, wird aus "a" ein "an". Ds gilt nicht, wenn die Aussprache eines Wortes mit Vokalanfang mit einem "j" gesprochen wird.

Beispiel:

an orange ABER a union meeting

Viel Glueck mit deiner Bewerbung! :big_thumb:

PS: Ich hoffe ich habe alle Fehler gefunden.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten