Facharbeit Englisch (Obama) Texte zum Korrigieren :)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Tati77
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch, serbisch

Facharbeit Englisch (Obama) Texte zum Korrigieren :)

Beitrag von Tati77 »

Hallo!
Also ich stelle hier ein paar Texte zum Korrigieren meiner Facharbeit rein, bei denen ich mir nicht gnaz sicher bin.. Ich muss DIenstag schon abgeben und ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen :(
Viele Dank im voraus, wäre super lieb!

Text 1:

2. The history of Afro-Americans
The history of the Afro-Americans attributes to the enslavement, when the Afro-Americans were brought from Africa to America for working on plantations. It already began in the 16th century and hatte den höhepunkt während the colonial period 1619 . It continued until 1777, when North America abolished and banned slavery . On the contrary, South America allowed and demand on it. The situation radicalised in 1861, when the different stance on slavery caused a war . It is called the “American Civil war”. The war continued until 1865 with the result that all captive slaves came free - the South States lost the war. But instead of being treated equally, it came differently: The Afro-Americans were still discriminated and inferior against the white men in many areas of life . This situation lasted for some time, more precisely until 1950, when the civil rights movements were created by Afro-Americans. It began with the story of Rosa Parks , who did not want to get/stand up for a white woman in a bus. Lots of Afro-Americans started to boycott / boycotting. The most popular leader of the civil rights movement was the pastor Martin Luther King . The racial discrimination got better in America by means of Martin Luther King . In 1963, Martin Luther King made a speech (“I have a dream”) , which was one of the most important points for equality amongst Afro-Americans and Whites, to thousand of Afro-Americans. The situation of the Afro-Americans got a little bit better, for example were they allowed to vote . But it didn’t get much better. Martin Luther King was killed in 1968 by unknown suspects after lots of Afro-American protested against racial discrimination . Before Martin Luther King died, Malcolm X an Afro-American civil rights activist got shot. The Afro-Americans didn’t give up and many Afro-Americans get famous, for example Muhammad Ali . The 70s were very important for the Afro-Americans, because they got jobs in political, musical and sportive fields . The today’s situation got better but it is still hard for an Afro-American to get accepted like a normal human. At least, the numbers of educated Afro-Americans has grown , but the numbers of Afro-Americans, who live below the property, is still high . In this connection is the difference between Afro-Americans and Whites, who live in poverty, very wide . Nearly all bosses would appoint a white man, with the same qualities as an Afro-American, than an Afro-American.

Die anderen Texte stelle ich erstmal online, wenn der hier fertig ist ;) Meistens sind es auch nur einzelne Sätze!
Merci, Merci, Merci!!

Und hier gleich der nächste (auch relativ kurz ;)):

1. Introduction

“I’ll sell you my chance to be President of the United States for a nickel“

This ironic deal offered by an Afro-American boy to a white boy in a comic in 1960 symbolised the chance for an Afro-American to become President of the United States back in these years. But on the 20th of January 2009 something unforeseen happened. Something that was not considered as possible a few years ago. An Afro-American man became President of the Unites States: Barack Obama. This advance of the equality amongst Afro-Americans and Whites and this unforgettable event made me choose the following topic for my skilled work:

„The different hopes and attitudes of the Afro-Americans with regard to Obama’s victory and his promises to them“

This year and this century could be a big possibility for the Afro-Americans to get completely accepted and to be treated equally. Because of that I am really curious about the Afro-Americans’ expectations concerning Obama. In the course of my skilled work I will try to figure this out.

First of all, I sum up the history and today’s situation of the Afro-Americans. Afterwards I analyse Obama’s Victory Speech and Inaugural Address considering his promises he made to the Afro-Americans. After that I elaborate the hopes and attitudes of the Afro-Americans referring to three newspaper articles. Finally, the results of the analysis are summed up.

Bitte, bitte, bitte könnt ihr flpüchtig die texte durchgehen!! Ich wäre euch seeeeeeeeeehr verbunden!!

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Facharbeit Englisch (Obama) Texte zum Korrigieren :)

Beitrag von Keswick »

Muss das denn so kurzfristig sein? Ich sehe mir deinen Text wirklich gerne an, aber ich habe damals in der Schule selber Facharbeit in Englisch geschrieben und weiss, dass genug Zeit da ist, als dass du Teile bereits vorher haettest posten koennen.
Tati77 hat geschrieben: 2. The history of Afro-Americans
The history of the Afro-Americans attributes to the enslavement, when the Afro-Americans were brought from Africa to America for working on plantations. It already began in the 16th century and hatte den höhepunkt während (benutze ein Woerterbuch) the colonial period 1619 . It continued until 1777, when North America abolished and banned slavery . The southern states of the USA however allowed and demand on it (was willst du sagen?). The situation deteriorated in 1861, when the different stances on slavery caused a war . It is called the “American Civil war”. The war continued until 1865 with the result that all captive slaves came free - the southern states lost the war. But instead of being treated equally, it turned out differently: The Afro-Americans were still discriminated and inferior against the white men in many areas of life . This situation lasted for some time, more precisely until 1950, when the civil rights movements were created by Afro-Americans. It began with the story of Rosa Parks , who did not want to get up for a white woman on a bus. Lots of Afro-Americans started to boycott (was boykottieren sie?). The most popular leader of the civil rights movement was the pastor Martin Luther King . The racial discrimination improved in America by means of Martin Luther King . In 1963, Martin Luther King held a speech (“I have a dream”) , which was one of the most important points for equality amongst Afro-Americans and Whites, to thousand of Afro-Americans. The situation of the Afro-Americans got a improved a bit, for example were they allowed to vote . But it didn’t get (very) much better. Martin Luther King was killed in 1968 by unknown suspects after lots of Afro-American protested against racial discrimination . Before Martin Luther King died, Malcolm X, an Afro-American civil rights activist was shot. The Afro-Americans didn’t give up and many Afro-Americans became famous, for example Muhammad Ali . The 70s were very important for the Afro-Americans, because they found jobs in political, musical and sportive fields . Today’s situation got better but it is still hard for an Afro-American to be accepted like a normal human. At least, the numbers of educated Afro-Americans has increased, but the numbers of Afro-Americans, who live below the property (was willst du hiermit sagen?), is still high . In this connection is the difference between Afro-Americans and Whites, who live in poverty, is very wide . Nearly all employers would rather hire a white man than an Afro-American with the same abilities.

1. Introduction

“I’ll sell you my chance to be President of the United States for a nickel“

This ironic deal offered by an Afro-American boy to a white boy in a comic in 1960 symbolised the chance for an Afro-American to become President of the United States back in these years. But on the 20th of January, 2009 something unforeseen happened. Something that was not considered as possible a few years ago. An Afro-American man became President of the Unites States: Barack Obama. This advance of the equality amongst Afro-Americans and Whites and this unforgettable event made me choose the following topic for my skilled work:

„The different hopes and attitudes of the Afro-Americans with regard to Obama’s victory and his promises to them“

This year and this century could be a big possibility for the Afro-Americans to become completely accepted and to be treated equally. Because of that I am really curious about the Afro-Americans’ expectations towards Obama. In the course of my skilled work I will try to figure this out.

First of all, I will sum up the history and today’s situation of the Afro-Americans. Afterwards I will analyse Obama’s Victory Speech and Inaugural Address considering his promises he made to the Afro-Americans. After that I will elaborate the hopes and attitudes of the Afro-Americans referring to three newspaper articles. Finally, the results of the analysis will be summed up.
Du solltest dir ein Synonymwoerterbuch kaufen, oder eines online suchen. Sieh dir auch meine gruenen Kommentare an und ergaenze ggf. etwas.

Ob ich nun alle Fehler gefunden habe, kann ich dir wirklich nicht versprechen, dafuer fehlt die Zeit.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Tati77
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch, serbisch

Beitrag von Tati77 »

wow vielen dank für die schnelle antowrt :)

und vieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelen vieeeeeeeeeeeeelen dank für den text, danke!

Antworten