Hilfe bei Korrektur kurzen Texts

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Schwindgasse
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Hilfe bei Korrektur kurzen Texts

Beitrag von Schwindgasse »

Hey Leute, ich bin noch neu hier und hoffe das ich nichts verkehrt mache, oder zu hohe Ansprüche stelle. Aber ich habe einen englischen Text geschrieben (350 Wörter; hoffe nicht zu lange) und nachdem ich in Englisch aber nciht grad ein Ass bin wäre es nett wenn ihr mir helfen könnten ihn zu korriegieren und Fehler auszubessern.

“I don’t believe you“, he said to me, looking at me intensely. “W…What?!” I asked shocked. “I haven’t done anything wrong! I only wanted to get my ball back which flew above the fence in your garden. That’s why I’m here.” “A likely story. But tell me: Why is the front door of my house open?” Only now I saw. It seems like somebody has broken in here. I was speechless. “How could that be?” I asked myself. The man opposite to me waited not long. “I’ll call the police.” he said with a scarifying mien. I couldn’t keep him to do that and after some time the police came. The police asked me what I’m doing here and I told them that I was looking for my ball but when the ball couldn’t be found I made a bad impression. I had to go with them to the police station. There I made a statement and after some time my parents came to take me home. The police officer told them that Mr Frank Drebin had notified me because of braking in in his house. Also my parents believed me no word. I decided to found the real burglar.
The next day I went to the house again. By chance I realized a small channel among Mr Drebin's garden fence. I carefully walked along it and suddenly come across a big room under the earth. I put on a light and what I saw then – I couldn’t believe my eyes. All things that Mr Drebin had announced as “stolen” were there. I immediately wanted to call the police but suddenly the burglars came back. I hid behind a big cupboard and waited what would happen next. After a few minutes the burglars were driven away, maybe to hunker the things down in a safe place. I used the opportunity and ran out of the channel. Directly I called the police. The police officers came after a few minutes and when the burglars came back they were arrested by the police officers. Mr Frank Drebin apologized by me and in the end I were the hero of my village.

Herzlichen Dank schonmal im Voraus.
LG

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

Hey Leute,
ich bin noch neu hier und hoffe, dass ich nichts verkehrt mache oder zu hohe Ansprüche stelle.
Aber ich habe einen englischen Text geschrieben (350 Wörter; ich hoffe er ist nicht zu lang).
Es wäre nett wenn ihr mir helft einige Fehler auszubessern / zu korrigieren,
da ich in Englisch nicht gerade ein Ass bin.

“I don’t believe you!“, he said looking at me intensely. “W…What?!” I asked shocked.
I told you. I didn’t do anything wrong! I only wanted to get my ball back.
He was shot inadvertently over the fence in your garden. That’s the only reason
why I’m here.”
“A nice story. But tell me: Why is the front door of my house open?”
Now I saw what he meant. It seemed like somebody had broken in there. I was speechless.
I asked myself how it was possible that nobody noticed anything.
The man opposite to me didn't wait long for a reply. “I’ll call the police.”
he said with a very serious expression on his face.
I couldn’t keep him from doing that and after some time the police came.
They also asked me what I was doing there. So I told them
what I was looking for, but when the ball couldn’t be found anywhere
( that I was looking for my ball, but when the ball couldn’t be found anywhere )
the circumstances left a bad impression
and I had to go with them to the police station.
I gave evidence there and after some time my parents came to take me home.
The police officer told them that Mr Frank Drebin had pressed charges against me
for breaking
into his house. Unfortunately my parents also didn't believe a word I said.
So
I decided to find the real burglar myself.
The next day I went back to the house and took a closer look at everything.
It was a lucky moment when I found a small channel under the fence around Mr Drebin's garden.
I carefully walked along it and finally came across a big room beneath the earth.
After I lighted a match I saw that all the things which Mr Drebin had announced as stolen were there.
( After I lighted a match I saw all the things which Mr Drebin had announced as stolen. )
I couldn’t believe my eyes.
I wanted to call the police immediately but all of a sudden the burglars came back.
Luckily I could hid behind a big cupboard and then waited what would happen next.
After a few minutes the burglars drove away, maybe to bunker the things in a safe place.
I used the opportunity and ran out of the channel. I directly called the police.
The police officers observed the place and when the burglars came back
they were arrested by the police officers. Mr Frank Drebin apologized to me
and in the end I was the hero of my village.
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Schwindgasse
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Schwindgasse »

:freu: Ein großes Dankeschön !! :freu:
Geben - aber nichts zurückbekommen.

Antworten