Kleiner Text zum kontrollieren =(

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Spintus1990
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: DE

Kleiner Text zum kontrollieren =(

Beitrag von Spintus1990 »

Hallo zusammen,
kann sich jmd. mal diesen Text angucken? =(

A fox meet during a walk a mouse. He observed she a while and saw, that the mouse ran always nervous forth and back. She seemed to look for something. The Fox approached and asked: „What are you looking for “? The mouse answered completely frightened: „My children ran away!“ He answered politely, that he wanted to help her to look for their children. He was scented a meat. The mouse said: “You search on the left side, I search on the other one!”
The fox came on a meadow, where the mouse children played with other. He jumped to the kids, eat them and went back.
Finally he told to the mouse, that he had found nothing und go away.

Danke =(

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Kleiner Text zum kontrollieren =(

Beitrag von Keswick »

Sag mal ehrlich, der Text ist nicht komplett von dir, oder? Ich markiere mal gruen, welche Textstellen grammatikalisch absolut abweichen.
Pax90 hat geschrieben: A fox meet during a walk a mouse. He observed she a while and saw, that the mouse ran always nervous forth and back. She seemed to look for something. The Fox approached and asked: „What are you looking for “? The mouse answered completely frightened: „My children ran away!“ He answered politely, that he wanted to help her to look for their children. He was scented a meat. The mouse said: “You search on the left side, I search on the other one!”
The fox came on a meadow, where the mouse children played with other. He jumped to the kids, eat them and went back.
Finally he told to the mouse, that he had found nothing und go away.
Hier die Verbesserung:
Pax90 hat geschrieben: A fox met a mouse on a walk. He observed it for a while and realised, that the mouse was running nervously back and forth. She seemed to look for something. The fox approached and asked: „What are you looking for “? The mouse answered completely frightened: „My children ran away!“ He answered politely, that he wanted to help it to look for its children. He was scented a meat (Er roch ein Fleisch? - Oder meinst du "er witterte Fleisch"? Aber auch das nicht wirklich Sinn.). The mouse said: “You search on the left side, I search on the other one!” The fox came to a meadow, where the mouse children played with each other. He jumped towards the kids, ate them and went back.
Finally he told to the mouse, that he had found nothing und went away.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Spintus1990
Bilingual Newbie

Doch ist er =)

dankeschön für die verbesserung :)

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Darf ich dich dann mal ganz frech fragen, wieso der gruene Text grammatikalisch relativ fehlerhaft ist, waehrend der andere Text grammatikalisch anspruchsvoller, aber dennoch (fast) fehlerfrei ist?

Spintus1990
Bilingual Newbie

klar darfst du =)
ich bin eigentlich nicht schlecht in englisch, nur die zeitformen bereiten mir probleme.
warum ich jetzt speziell den einen teil richtig hab, weiß ich nicht =(

gruss

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Gluecklicher Zufall :mrgreen: . Gern geschehen!

Antworten