kleiner Blick, ob alles stimmt??

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
princess-of-pumpkin.pies

kleiner Blick, ob alles stimmt??

Beitrag von princess-of-pumpkin.pies »

Ich versuche mein Englisch vor dem Abitur noch ein wenig zu verbessern.... und möchte natürlich auch hier fleißig helfen... wenn vllt jemand über den Text gucken könnte und Verbesserungen anbringen könnte wäre ich dankbar...

The first day I actually started to learn for my A-levels. Beginning with arranging my german literature (the book with my addational material), I started to notice that several parts were missing, which I tried to look for, but rather fast gave up...
Continuing with learning for my English written test, by testing my grammar, what I figured out, was quite good.
At last I started to learn for my maths written test, what discouraged me a bit,... Understanding the relations between vectors was not to difficult,... I understood it, but when it came to refer my just learned to exercises, I failed.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: kleiner Blick, ob alles stimmt??

Beitrag von Keswick »

princess-of-pumpkin.pies hat geschrieben: The first day I actually started to learn for my A-levels. I began with arranging my German literature (the book with my additional material), I noticed that several parts were missing, which I tried to look for, but I gave up rather quickly...
I continued with learning for my English written test, by testing my grammar, what I figured out, was quite good.
At last I started to learn for my maths written test, which discouraged me a bit,... Understanding the relations between vectors was not to difficult,... I understood it, but when it came to refering my just learned to exercises, I failed.
Hi Princess, dein Text ist an sich nicht falsch (nur ein zwei kleine Dinge), aber ich habe ihn dennoch mal grammatisch und formal etwas umgestellt, damit er weicher und natuerlicher klingt.

Oh und willkommen auf dem Forum :freu: .
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

princess-of-pumpkin.pies

hihi danke!!!

princess-of-pumpkin.pies

Doch!!!! Das ist mein Ernst.... Meine sprachliche Kompetenz in mündlicher Form ist nunmal besser,...
Ich änder' es gerne... Allerdings ist englisch einer meiner Muttersprachen!! Sry, ist so... :)

Antworten