Korrektur von Email

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Aennecken
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Korrektur von Email

Beitrag von Aennecken »

Diese Email ist an meine neue Austauschschülerin, es wäre nett wenn ihr sie korrigieren oder mich auf Fehler hinweisen könntet:

hey brianna.

first of all thanks for your mail. i was happy to get a massage from you so soon. it was a great surprise, when i read your name :)
is there something you want to know about me? i tried to put a lot of information in the text which was sent to you, but i guess there are still some things you want to know. just ask me, i will try to answer it so that you get to know me better.

there are so many things i am curious about.
will we share your room? and what kind of dog do you have? brach sounds like a huge one, like a German Shepherd or a bouarhound :D ( i tried to find a translation for these names i hope i chose the right ones).
what school do you attend? i have heard there are two high schools in Hagerstown, is it the North Hagerstown High School?
I have to admit that i am really scared not to understand you :D i guess the easy English we learn in school has nothing to do with spoken American English and i unfortunately can't speak Spanish (but French ;) ), so i'll try to do my very best.

the plans you told me about sound really good. i love bonfires. what is lazer bowling? i only know bowling, is it a special kind?

would you like to send me some pictures of you and maybe your family?
I'm looking forward to your answer, Anne

Kliapatra
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: American English

Re: Korrektur von Email

Beitrag von Kliapatra »

Aennecken hat geschrieben:Hey Brianna,

First of all, thanks for your mail. I was happy to get a message from you so soon. It was a great surprise when I read your name. :)
Is there something you would like to know about me? I tried to put a lot of information in the text that was sent to you, but perhaps there are still some things you want to know. Just ask me, and I will answer the best I can so that you can get to know me better.

There are so many things that I am curious about.
Will we share your room? And what kind of dog do you have? Brach sounds like a huge dog, like a German Shepherd or a boarhound. :D (I tried to find a translation for these names. I hope I chose the right ones!)
Which school do you attend? I have heard there are two high schools in Hagerstown. Is it the North Hagerstown High School?
I have to admit that I am scared that I won't understand you :D I guess the easy English we learn in school has nothing to do with spoken American English, and I unfortunately can't speak Spanish (but I do speak French ;) ), so I'll try to do my very best.

The plans you told me about sound really good. I love bonfires. What is lazer bowling? I only know of regular bowling. Is it a special kind?

Would you like to send me some pictures of you and maybe your family?

Looking forward to your answer,
Anne
Spoken American English is not so different from the English that you learn. (: Ich hoffe, dass Sie viel Spaß haben.
Bitte korrigiert mein Deutsch. Ich bin noch Anfänger. (:

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

dog breed = Hunderasse

Remember to use capital letters...

> There are so many things I am curious about.
> Diese Email ist an meine neue Austauschschülerin,

Der englische Satz läßt übrigens vermuten, dass du die Austauschschülerin bist
und sie deine Gastgeberin. :D
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Antworten