We need help for a school project!

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Nilly
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: türkisch

We need help for a school project!

Beitrag von Nilly »

We making a documentary film for a school project and need someone from the USA who is willing to help us.
Our topic is about changes in the USA and especially the changes in the everyday life. We need someone who tells us something about himself and his life in the USA. We haven't any relation to this because we are from Germany and this is a project in our English curse. :shock:

We are going to tell a story from this person in the perspective of himself. So how he gets up in the morning, and what he is doing a normal daylong. We will try to reproduce this here in our lessen and make the things which changed over the last time clear. Changes like the fear you have nowadays because of the terrorism, or the whole security measures you face every moment. As the camera monitoring everywhere and the state who spy on us in the internet. We are interested in every changes in your life no matter in which area.

If someone is interesting in helping us, please contact us and we will ask you some questions about your life.

Looking forward to hearing from you :P
All the best
Nilgün, Felix, Mano and Wassili

Almost
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von Almost »

I live in the US, but I am not sure that I can help you. Explaining the changes in America since 911 is very difficult.

teamseidel
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: german

Beitrag von teamseidel »

Hi Almost.

It's kind from you that you are willing to help us. We would be happy if we can get in touch togehter and we can ask you something about your life in the US.

I will send you my contact informations in a PM.

Wassili, Mano and Felix

shake44

Beitrag von shake44 »

I am sorry.I dont understand :(

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

@shake44:

They're looking for American people to help them with a school project.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

shake44

Beitrag von shake44 »

Keswick hat geschrieben:@shake44:

They're looking for American people to help them with a school project.
thank you :wink:

Antworten