Bitte um Korrektur Lesen

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Platin
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bitte um Korrektur Lesen

Beitrag von Platin »

Hallo,

ich muss einen Text schreiben.
Der Inhalt bezieht sich auf den Beruf, das Arbeiten und die Ausbildung an sich.

es wäre lieb wenn jemand korrektur lesen könnte.
Bräuchte es bis Donnerstag, 18.12 :-)

Viele Grüße und Danke schon einmal im Vorraus!

Before I start with my description, I would like to explain my occupation businessman for dialogue marketing closer. Businessmen for dialogue marketing plan and organize projects in service, Call-and Contact-Centern. They form and present service offers and sells them. For this they also do business duties or plan and administer the personnel application. Interest in advertisement and marketing should exist. Activity oriented to customer and business thinking belongs to the everyday life. My name is Max Mustermann. In 2006 I have begun my education as a businessman for dialogue marketing. Every morning I go by the train to the work. The duration of the journey amounts approx. 1 hour 30 minutes. From the railway station I need another ten minutes to me the job has reached. I sell phones, mobile phones and mobile phone contracts. Moreover, the general complaint management still belongs to my duties. The segments are divided into privately and client. I work in an air-conditioned office. A desk and a height adjustable chair belong to the basic equipment. In addition, every employee owns a field in one his documents can lay. The job must be left daily at the end of the working hours cleanly and substantially. My everyday working hours amount eight hours. Of it I have 15 minutes of coffee break and half an hour of lunch break. In the morning the first one what I make, is to be read my e-mails. The communication occurs in our enterprise with priority by e-mail. If something important is announced, however, we can also book a discussion space.

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Bitte um Korrektur Lesen

Beitrag von Keswick »

Platin hat geschrieben:Before I start with my description, I would like to explain my occupation as businessman for dialogue marketing closer. Businessmen for dialogue marketing plan and organize projects in service, call centres and contact centres. They create and present service offers and sell them. For this they also do business duties or plan and administer the personnel application. Interest in advertisement and marketing should exist. Customer orientation and business thinking is part of everyday life. My name is Max Mustermann. In 2006 I have started my education as a businessman for dialogue marketing. Every morning I go to work by the train. The journey takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. From the railway station I need another ten minutes to the office. I sell phones, mobile phones and mobile phone contracts. Moreover, the general complaint management is part of my duties. The segments are divided into private customers and business customers. I work in an air-conditioned office. A desk and a height adjustable chair belong to the basic equipment. In addition, every employee owns a field in one his documents can lay. (Meinst du eine Ablageflaeche? Falls ja: tray oder place of deposit.) The office must be left clean and tidyat the end of the working day. My daily working hours are eight hours. Of it I have 15 minutes of coffee break and half an hour of lunch break. In the morning the first thing I do, is reading my e-mails. The communication occurs in our enterprise with priority by e-mail (Verstehe ich nicht). If something important is announced, however, we can also book a discussion space.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Platin
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Platin »

Hey, danke schonmal. ich meine keine ablagefläche sondern ein fach in den man seine Unterlagen hineinlegen kann mit tür zum schließen.

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Ehm.. bin ich gerade ueberfragt. Etwas wie ein "cabinet", also eine Art kleiner Aktenschrank vielleicht?

Platin
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Platin »

Ich habe mal etwas geändert.
Bitte noch mal Korrektur Lesen , danke! :-)

Before I start with my description, I would like to explain my occupation as businessman for dialogue marketing. Businessmen for dialogue marketing plan and organize projects in service, call centres and contact centres. They create and present service offers and sell them. For this they also do business duties or plan and administer the personnel application. Interest in advertisement and marketing should exist. Customer orientation and business thinking is part of everyday life.
My name is Max Mustermann. In 2006 I started my training as a businessman for dialogue marketing. Every morning I go to work by train. The journey takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. I sell phones, mobile phones and mobile phone contracts. Moreover, the general complaint management is part of my duties. The segments are divided into private customers and business customers. I work in an air-conditioned office. A desk and a height adjustable chair belong to the basic equipment. In addition, every employee has a place of deposit in one his documents can lay. The office must be left clean and tidy at the end of the working day. The preferred method of communication is via E-Mail. My daily working hours are eight hours. I have 15 minutes coffee break and half an hour lunch break. In the morning the first thing I do, is reading my e-mails. For meetings we can rent for a certain period discussion rooms. On Mondays and on Tuesdays I go to the vocational school. On Mondays I have 6 hours and on Tuesdays 7 hours of lessons. There are teaching fields of project management, sport, communication processes and English. In the middle of May, I have my final examination. Then I am hoping for a good job.

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Platin hat geschrieben:Before I start with my description, I would like to explain my occupation as businessman for dialogue marketing. Businessmen for dialogue marketing plan and organize projects in service, call centres and contact centres. They create and present service offers and sell them. For this they also do business duties or plan and administer the personnel application. Interest in advertisement and marketing should exist. Customer orientation and business thinking is part of everyday life.
My name is Max Mustermann. In 2006 I started my training as a businessman for dialogue marketing. Every morning I go to work by train. The journey takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. I sell phones, mobile phones and mobile phone contracts. Moreover, the general complaint management is part of my duties. The segments are divided into private customers and business customers. I work in an air-conditioned office. A desk and a height adjustable chair belong to the basic equipment. In addition, every employee has a place of deposit to put their documents. The office must be left clean and tidy at the end of the working day. The preferred method of communication is via e-mail. My daily working hours are eight hours. I have 15 minutes coffee break and half an hour lunch break. In the morning the first thing I do, is reading my e-mails. For meetings we can rent discussion rooms for a certain period. On Mondays and on Tuesdays I go to the vocational school. On Mondays I have 6 hours and on Tuesdays 7 hours of lessons. The teaching fields include project management, sport, communication processes and English. In the middle of May, I have my final examination. Then I hope for a good job.

Platin
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Platin »

:big_thumb: Dankeschön für die Unterstützung!

Antworten