English The Outsiders

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
disser2
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

English The Outsiders

Beitrag von disser2 »

Hallo erstmal

Ich bitte euch darum diesen Text zu verbessern. Ihr sollt Rechtschreibfehler, Zeitfehler und Zeichenfehler verbessern. Gerne könnt ihr ein wort was nicht dahin passt esetzen und den text sozusagen ganz überabeiten. Danke im Vorraus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My opinion of the book “The Outsiders“, from S.E Hinton, is that it tells us about the problems about a human. This can be familiar problems or problems with friends. An example in the book can be Ponyboy’s friend, who affects him to break rules. As for me the book is really good, because it’s a realistic book about crime, gang fights and learning from mistakes.

I found it easy to read the book, because many of the vocabularies in the book I already knew and some of the vocabularies which I didn’t knew I could infer from the context. Definite there were some vocabularies which I didn’t knew but many of them were described on the bottom of the page.

Two parts from the book I really like. The part, where Johnny died and the part, where Dally was killed by the police. They are my favourite parts because; the moment where the reader finds it out is really exciting. Furthermore Dally’s death was really surprisingly and I didn’t really have expected this.

cyberdrummer
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von cyberdrummer »

My opinion of the book “The Outsiders“, by S.E Hinton, is that it tells us about the problems that human beings create. These can be family problems or problems with friends. An example in the book is Ponyboy’s friend, who affects Ponyboy in such a way that he breaks rules. For me, the book is really good because it’s a realistic book about crime, gang fights and learning from mistakes.

I found it easy to read the book because I already knew many of the words in it and the words I didn’t know I could infer from the context. There were, of course, some words I didn’t know but many of them were listed at the bottom of the page.

There are two parts of the book I really like: the part where Johnny died and the part where Dally is killed by the police. They are my favourite parts because the moment when the reader finds it out is really exciting. Furthermore Dally’s death was really surprising and I didn’t really expect this.

Antworten