bitte um korrektur

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
chris55
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

bitte um korrektur

Beitrag von chris55 »

Hi everyone,
My englisch it's very terrible.
Can someone correct this text - or help me correct,please?

The issues I want to mention are career women between business job and domestic chores. Today, women do all kind of jobs which men do. But most women have apart from her professionally job, another job as homemaker and mother. Shona Wilson is one of these women.
In my opinion is Shona wrong to leave her job and spend her time with her children, next years. The reason is simply Shonas job as advertising account manager is definitely stress-full, of course. But first of all most women in Western World are mother and housewife next her job. Most women manage the tasks as mother in spite of her stress-full provisional job. Another point to consider is this: a lot of these women haven’t husband or de facto spouse those help. Secondly, most of those women haven’t own nanny and despite they raise her children to be good humans. These Women see her own children only at breakfast and after work. Even though this children see her mother only few hours the will be good human beings. Last of all when Shona give up her job she will be dependent on her husband. In other words she will leave her financial freedom. If the civil partnership divorced, she would rely on alimony. On the other hand she knows her family and abilities. Therefore when she supposes that’s the right way for her probably it’s the right way.

Today, my view is that I’m not going have children or civil partnership. The reason is civil partnership, marriage and child would more limit my life as most other decision. And I like it to be free and do what I want. When I want backpack or work low-paid but interested job I want the freedom to do it and there is no doubt that unsuitable to bring up children or suitable to live in long-term relationship. In short the quote of A.Crowley say my opinion in short and pregnant words “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law”. To conclude of this is children and marriage is a chain.

cyberdrummer
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von cyberdrummer »

The issue I want to discuss is career-women who divide their time between paid jobs and domestic chores.

Today, women work in many of the same jobs that men do. But apart from her professional job, most women have another job as homemaker and mother. Shona Wilson is one of these women.
In my opinion, Shona is wrong to leave her job and spend time with her children for the next few years of her life. Shona's reason is simply that her job as advertising account manager is very stressful, which is, of course, true. But most women in the Western World are mothers and housewives as well as holding down a job. Most women manage to balance their tasks as mother with their stressful job. Another point to consider is this: a lot of these women haven’t got a partner to help. And most of those women haven’t got their own nanny, yet still manage to raise their children as good humans. These women only see their own children at breakfast and after work, but despite this, their children will still turn out to be good human beings. Furthermore, when Shona gives up her job, she will be dependent on her husband. In other words, she will relinquish her financial freedom. If she got divorced, she would be forced to rely on alimony. On the other hand she knows her family and her own abilities. Therefore if she deems it the right way for her, it's probably the right way for all.

Currently, I do not plan to have children or to get married. The reason for this is that marriage and children would limit my life more than any other decision. And I like to be free and do what I want. When I want to backpack or work in a low-pay but interesting job, I want the freedom to do it. There is no doubt that in such a situation it would be unsuitable to bring up children or live in a long-term relationship. This quotation from A. Crowley states my opinion quite nicely: “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law”. To conclude then, children and marriage are restricting chains.

Antworten