exercice texts

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
sgastl
Bilingual Newbie

exercice texts

Beitrag von sgastl »

hi everyboddy, I have to write some text to improve my english. Is anybody here who want correct it? not spellingmisstakes only grammar. It would be important for me and please give me your opinion about my texts. thanks. it also would be helpfull only to read and to say is it understandable.

Today I want to talk about a cartoon drawn by Chris Madden. This cartoon shows a traffic jam on a motorway. All people arre out of their cars. They are waiting nervously. You could see some of them looking at their watches. It seems some of them are shouting. In driving direction there is a real big traffic sign. At this sign stands in big letters PROGRESS.

This cartoon should make uas thinking about progress and the need for. Nowadays we are alwaxs in a hurry. To go to work, running home afterwoods, cooking meals, careing childrenn and what ever should be done. Man have to work overtime. In past time it is the same. Quick, quick here to go shoppinge, biking, hiking and whatever sports there are. Developed all this machines we are use particulary. Wasching maschines, dish washer, computers, printers, refreshers, cars, x-ray equipment and ultrasonic.

We have less work today, done in a tenth part of time before. Progress in medicine is one offt the usefullest things that has happened. But is progress in weapons development as usefull as it is in medicine? To safe life not to kill somebody maybe in a human way sounds really silly. Who can say wheter we could stop progress if we are well developed enough?

It is our reponsability to calm down. Not everything what could be developed should be developed. For me progress means to have time to enjoy my life with my children. Time to schow them what life could be. And the possebity and health live long enough to see them grown up.

sgastl
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von sgastl »

thx

since the last 4 years (after finished school) I try to improve my English. But only speaking and so I am not used to write the words correct and sometimes my thoughts are faster then my typing is.

my mistakes:

afterwoods --> afterwards
Developed all this machines we are use particulary. --->Developed all this machines we are use inured.
At this sign --> On the sign
Man -->Men
Wasching maschines -> wasching machines
tenth part of time ---> ein zehntel der zeit how could I express it correct?
offt the usefullest --> off the most usefull
To safe life not to kill somebody ---> Not to kill somebody, maybe in a human way, but safe life........
possebity ---> possebility

sgastl
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von sgastl »

Der Fortschritt im Bereich Medizin ist logisch, währendessen der im Bereich Weiterentwicklung neuer Waffen nicht notwendig ist. *ggg* of course I'm not able to say this sentence in English.

ups I think now I know it.

To safe life is more important, then to kill somebody in a human way. It sound silly to develope more and more weapons.

sgastl
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von sgastl »

spitze :!:
danke

Antworten